Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lonewolf Dusk 19

Lonewolf Dusk 19

For those of us who like to dabble in aftermarket glock based guns, this one looks pretty good. I haven't heard much about the quality of Lonewolf stuff in years but i'm intrigued here. Nice texture, grip shape looks good, sub 20oz. Not sure which gen(s) parts are compatible but may work with a gadget if standard slide plate. Looking forward to trying one in the future.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...usk-19-pistol/

https://lonewolfdist.com/firearms/co...stols/dusk-19/
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Saw that the other day. Looks nice.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    I picked one up last week. Its all gen4 parts. I really like the slide and the frame is pretty nice. I picked it up on a whim but likely won't keep it as I have a stable of Shadow Systems guns. On a plus side, it comes with OEM mags.

What makes the proprietary trigger revolutionary?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    What makes the proprietary trigger revolutionary?
    I don’t know what is proprietary about it. Mine pulls like any other glock trigger with a flat face shoe. the best thing about the Dusk 19 is that the grip feels a lot like a p226 in angle and roundness - Lonewolf added mild palm swells to this grip and it gives it the most rounded feel I’ve felt on a Glock. I also really like the cuts at the back of their slide as they help in concealment when carried appendix - you don’t get those hard corners that can print like an OEM slide can.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    I picked one up last week. Its all gen4 parts. I really like the slide and the frame is pretty nice. I picked it up on a whim but likely won't keep it as I have a stable of Shadow Systems guns. On a plus side, it comes with OEM mags.
    If you decide to send it down the road give me a shout!

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    I don’t know what is proprietary about it. Mine pulls like any other glock trigger with a flat face shoe. the best thing about the Dusk 19 is that the grip feels a lot like a p226 in angle and roundness - Lonewolf added mild palm swells to this grip and it gives it the most rounded feel I’ve felt on a Glock. I also really like the cuts at the back of their slide as they help in concealment when carried appendix - you don’t get those hard corners that can print like an OEM slide can.
    I have wondered why with all the aftermarket glock frames few have made them with a more vertical grip angle.

Quote Originally Posted by pi3 View Post
    I have wondered why with all the aftermarket glock frames few have made them with a more vertical grip angle.
    My theory would be that the mag is designed around the grip angle, and a mag releasing bullets at glock grip angle would be most reliable in a frame with a glock grip angle.

Site Supporter
    I had an earlier Gen 2 Lone Wolf Timberwolf frame, it held the slide too high, giving terrible accuracy from poor barrel lockup (4+" at 10y) and worse, had a heavy trigger spring that would not allow the trigger to fully reset after you release it, and resulted in an AD when my brother in law tapped the slide home after a failure to fully go into battery (steel case and ported barrel, don't blame the gun for that). Kinda soured me on Lone Wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    I had an earlier Gen 2 Lone Wolf Timberwolf frame, it held the slide too high, giving terrible accuracy from poor barrel lockup (4+" at 10y) and worse, had a heavy trigger spring that would not allow the trigger to fully reset after you release it, and resulted in an AD when my brother in law tapped the slide home after a failure to fully go into battery (steel case and ported barrel, don't blame the gun for that). Kinda soured me on Lone Wolf.
    Interesting you should mention that as the cause. I was about ten feet away in a class when a fellow student's Lone Wolf gun went full auto as he dropped the slide during a strong hand only reload drill. The instructor examined the gun and found insufficient cruciform/striker engagement, which could have been related to the same root cause.

User Tag List