Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frankford Arsenal X10 Progressive Almost Ready to Ship?

Frankford Arsenal X10 Progressive Almost Ready to Ship?

This thing has been teased for something like two years now. Is it finally going to ship?

If the things works and is durable it should sell like hotcakes. For $999 it would seem to beat everything else on the market in terms of features.

I wonder how long it will be before we see an auto drive for it.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.c...sive+Press+Now

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    This thing has been teased for something like two years now. Is it finally going to ship?

If the things works and is durable it should sell like hotcakes. For $999 it would seem to beat everything else on the market in terms of features.

I wonder how long it will be before we see an auto drive for it.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.c...sive+Press+Now

Unless something has changed, Larry Potterfield(Midwayusa chief)owns Frankfurt Arsenal. Battenfield Tecnologies was or is another of his outfits.

I wonder why Midwayusa is not blowing out the above press?

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    I wonder why Midwayusa is not blowing out the above press?
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1024875156?pid=325957

Site Supporter
    I should have looked.^^^^

Thanks.

Priming has always been the source of my reloading issues and I like the sound of the priming system. Doubt I'll be in the market, just because I don't need another press, but competition never hurts and the 1050 has seemed overpriced to me lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raBie1AlzhE

Site Supporter
    I own a 650 and 1050, but I was excited when I saw this announced. I think more options is great, and I could even see buying one if a good enough deal came up. If you are on Instagram look up "b_team_engineering" he has quite a few unique and very interesting reloading automation machines (including a machine that fills a hundo case gauge with loaded ammo from your press, and an on press primer collator). He has recently been showing some automation of the X10.

Possibilities of automation aside, the press would appear to be the best value on the market. That's assuming there are no flaws in the design such as a shell plate index system that constantly needs adjustment or a primer feeder that constantly flips primers sideways, etc. The press doesn't have the shell plate options (yet) of the Dillon or Hornady but the price seems fantastic. The X-10 is quite a bit cheaper than the Hornady Ammo Plant with more features. More die stations and primer swaging. This puts the press more in line (feature-wise) with the Dillon RL1100 but at half the cost. If and when the press takes off it makes me wonder what other manufacturers may do in response. Dillon isn't likely to do anything as the name alone is worth the purchase price.

Quote Originally Posted by nate89 View Post
    look up "b_team_engineering" He has recently been showing some automation of the X10.
    Good stuff! Makes me want to order an X-10 right now!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Good stuff! Makes me want to order an X-10 right now!
    Yeah same here! I always watch videos of his when they come up, I don't know him personally, but especially things like his case gauge bullet dropper is genius.

I'd forgotten about this.
    #RESIST

User Tag List