Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beretta guise need your thoughts on something.

Thought I would update the thread as I reached out to LTT and their gunsmith looked at the video and said it’s fine. So I would say it’s fine. Up over 1500rds now and still zero issues so I guess we will see what happens.
    Placed 8th in the 1998 Independence Elementary School Bee and multiple time fire ant bite survivor.
    Guns- LTT Beretta 92 Elite, LTT Beretta 92c w/SRO, Beretta 80X, HK P30, HK P30sk, P365xl, Beretta 1301 comp, DDM4V7P, and some poverty pieces too.

Wouldn't bother me a bit. As others have posted, slide to frame fit isn't a Beretta issue for accuracy.

You can tighten up fit at the front most frame/rails by squeezing the slide a bit midway in the area that has no top. Be careful to check that the slide will still move rearward as you adjust it's width.

So I have several 92 models with a mix of italy and TN made. My LTT models have the most slide to frame movement and my Italian 92A1 and 92FS have the least. I see no difference in accuracy or perfromance between them and I am not concerned. I think you are good to go, but if there is an issue I am sure LTT will take care of you from what I have seen.

User Tag List