Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Tucker Carlson gone

Site Supporter
    Gus Hall? Dang, you’re showing our age!
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    While all that is accurate (IMO), there was a time when an American appearing on Russian State TV would have caused people to the right of Gus Hall to lose their minds. But now, a self-styled paragon of the Right can have a show on Russian TV and....crickets from public conservatives.
    There’s conservatives in this thread decrying it.
    #RESIST

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    There’s conservatives in this thread decrying it.
    "Public" conservatives. Guys in the media.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    "Public" conservatives. Guys in the media.
    When does his show start. You will be able to tell then.

That's an interesting thought- what is the 'conservative media' these days?
    Go back to 2015, the answer was pretty clear- Fox News personalities and National Review, plus Rush would be a pretty decent answer as to what would be the dominant voices in Conservative Media.
    Now, I really don't know. You have the schism into pro and anti-Trump camps which colors a lot of the commentary. So, if Tucker went on RT, I suspect that the National Review would condemn him, but the more pro-Trump parts of the net would support him.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Happens in the other way, but there was coverage in the MSM (ie, liberal media) when it came to light that Code Pink had become a PRC front group. (Non-paywalled article.)
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

While all that is accurate (IMO), there was a time when an American appearing on Russian State TV would have caused people to the right of Gus Hall to lose their minds. But now, a self-styled paragon of the Right can have a show on Russian TV and....crickets from public conservatives.
    Right? It's fucking bizarro world.

Perhaps the lack of conservative outrage is because this was obviously fake? When I say obviously, I mean a 30-second Google search yields strong evidence that some Russian bot (or democrat) spliced together old clips of Tucker and claimed that it was a new show come to Russian state-run media. Something that anyone with an IQ north of 70 should do, but far too many fail since the fake crap reinforces their world view.

In classic fashion, the forum liberals are clutching their pearls because the conservatives didn’t denounce Russian propaganda…that a 3rd grader would recognize is fake..seriously?

Sound familiar?
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

User Tag List