Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson gone

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Just watched that. I have to admit I think Carlson is still promoting Putin's agenda. He seems to always get on the Rooskie side of the equation without actually saying that.

I think Fox had to eject him based on that. Not a popular slant on the situation here. I'm sure the Russian news broadcasts his twitter posts. He's still a Putin tool.

Won't be long before he's giving credence to the Chinese position on Taiwan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how much is money, and how much is an ideological sympathy towards the sort of Ilin style "Christian" Fascism that Putin supports?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Wow!!!!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I am enjoying this.

"Chris Licht is out at CNN after leading the news network for a little more than a year."

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/07/cnn-...c-article.html

Dang, I must just be a rube from flyover country, because the whole "Putin is my Sugar Daddy" and "I'm supplementing my unemployment checks with rubles from the Kremlin" went totally over my head.

If not being in lockstep with the Russia must be destroyed at any costs, Putin must die, and Zelenskyy is saint who is worthy of our worship narrative makes one a Russian collaborator, then yeah, I guess I can understand some of the pearl clutching going on.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

When a major world leader approvingly quotes an actual Fascist, well, maybe one should take them seriously.

And by 'Fascist', I don't mean "someone I don't agree with"- I mean a guy who openly advocated textbook real Fascism.

One can argue about our role, but don't pretend that Putin is a good guy here, or try to pretend a moral equivalence between Putin and Ukraine.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    When a major world leader approvingly quotes an actual Fascist, well, maybe one should take them seriously.

And by 'Fascist', I don't mean "someone I don't agree with"- I mean a guy who openly advocated textbook real Fascism.

One can argue about our role, but don't pretend that Putin is a good guy here, or try to pretend a moral equivalence between Putin and Ukraine.
    https://www.racket.news/p/cover-thos...medium=reader2

And that justifies the leader of Russia- an aggressive nation with nukes who invaded a neighbor despite treaties his nation signed, who openly approves of Fascism- how, exactly?

Quick reminder about politics needing to be limited to the Site-Supporters-Only Politics Subforum...

There are a lot of interesting issues here. Maybe someone wants to split off a new thread in Politics?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Now do Wagner Group- you know- the Russian PMC whose founder is/was a die-hard Nazi and admirer of the SS.

https://www.ajc.org/news/what-you-ne...gainst-ukraine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List