Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: LokNLod needs thoughts

Josh’s wife posted that today had some good progress after the surgery this morning. He is off sedation and was able to breathe on his own for a few minutes. Opened his left eye and his right eye finally started responding to light. He also had increased movement on his right side and was able to interact with the family a little more. They did have to stop one of his meds due to sodium level problems.

Overnight update was positive with status quo, no setbacks and small improvements. He is now communicating some by squeezing his hand. He remains off of his swelling meds due to sodium level imbalances.

Site Supporter
    From Josh’s wife’s FB

A lot of you have asked how you can help. My sister set up a GiveSendGo account (much like a GoFundMe) where you can donate and it goes straight to my bank account. This will be a huge help with any extra medical expenses or needs over the next several months while Josh is getting the care he needs. Please don’t feel obligated to donate. We just wanted to have the option for those that want it. Please know I appreciate you all more than you know and couldn’t do all of this without all the love and support we have received!

https://www.givesendgo.com/TheHodges...ibextid=Zxz2cZ

Quote Originally Posted by Jakus View Post
    From Josh’s wife’s FB

A lot of you have asked how you can help. My sister set up a GiveSendGo account (much like a GoFundMe) where you can donate and it goes straight to my bank account. This will be a huge help with any extra medical expenses or needs over the next several months while Josh is getting the care he needs. Please don’t feel obligated to donate. We just wanted to have the option for those that want it. Please know I appreciate you all more than you know and couldn’t do all of this without all the love and support we have received!

https://www.givesendgo.com/TheHodges...ibextid=Zxz2cZ

If any has sent money for the UberEats card and would prefer to donate using the GiveSendGo let me know and I’ll get your donation back to you. I plan to send UberEats on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bratch View Post
    If any has sent money for the UberEats card and would prefer to donate using the GiveSendGo let me know and I’ll get your donation back to you. I plan to send UberEats on Friday.

I'm going to leave it to your discretion. You're in touch with them, decide what would be the best use.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I'm going to leave it to your discretion. You're in touch with them, decide what would be the best use.
    Same.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratch View Post
    Same as above.

I texted with the contact who confirmed UberEats originally and he still thought it would be a helpful and appreciated donation. I plan to follow through with that plan.

Offer still stands for anyone who would prefer to donate through the GiveSendGo link to let me know and I’ll get you a refund. I plan to purchase the gift card Friday, probably midday sometime.

This.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    What he said.

User Tag List