Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: LokNLod needs thoughts

Josh got moved out of the long term care center and into a normal rehab center today. He has continued to make improvements and was able to feed himself a snowcone this week.

Great news, thanks!

That’s great to hear.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Josh moved back home today. He still has a long ways to go but his improvement during his rehab was remarkable.

Look at that. Welcome back @LOKNLOD we missed you.

Name:  IMG_0956.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  23.6 KB

Josh, I suspect you will see this at some point. Lacey mentioned you were starting to get online again, and Bratch saw you were here. We’re all pulling for you, and are here to support you any way we can.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

- thanks p-f Í

[QUOTE=Bratch;1472761]His wife posted on Facebook that @LOKNLOD had a stroke this morning and is in surgery. She is asking for thoughts and prayers.

This is one of his more active internet hangouts and I know many here have met him at various classes or matches.

They family would appreciate any positive thoughts.[/ thanks @Bratch for rallying the troops it is great to be home after 18 day in ice 12 days @ l-tac and 30 days in Dallas vent rehab and everyone's prayers are much appreciate God's hand has bes very apparent; in all this recovery so for - I still cape walk or fully use my left arm so I can't wait to yet back to s40001My
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Great to see you here, Josh.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

It’s good to see you back!
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Welcome back, Josh!
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List