Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LokNLod needs thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Bratch View Post
    Josh’s wife just posted that he is responsive again after the surgery to relieve pressure.
    Hoping for a good outcome for Josh. Hang in there brother.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Here's to a swift and complete recovery - thank you to everyone keeping us updated. Let us know if there's anything more we can do for them!

Not much of a praying type, but I'm praying for Josh and his wife and his family. I hope his wife has a good support system and good friends close by.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Here's to a swift and complete recovery - thank you to everyone keeping us updated. Let us know if there's anything more we can do for them!

Not much of a praying type, but I'm praying for Josh and his wife and his family. I hope his wife has a good support system and good friends close by.
    ^^^This. Please keep us updated.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Josh’s wife just posted that he is responsive again after the surgery to relieve pressure.
    That’s good news. I’m really glad to hear that. Thank you guys for keeping us updated.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    His wife posted on Facebook that @LOKNLOD had a stroke this morning and is in surgery. She is asking for thoughts and prayers.
    Oh, my. Hoping for the best.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post

His wife posted that the meal train is a blessing, that’s going to be impossible for this group with only a couple of us being local. If P-F would like to do something a Grub Hub or UberEats gift card collection could be a good option, that would let her or the girls order food into the hospital and not have to think about it.

I would help coordinate it if people would like to contribute.

I would help coordinate it if people would like to contribute.
    I'd kick in a few bucks.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Thoughts and prayers for LokNLod and his family
    Don’t just sit there – do something short sighted and stupid!

Confirmed that Uber Eats would be a good option for the card, if you’d like to donate send me a PM and I’ll get you my PayPal/Venmo and I’ll buy the card after a few days. If you would prefer to direct send I can provide their email.

Site Supporter
    Prayers up for a speedy and thorough recovery.

User Tag List