Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brouwer Solutions--For the P320 Owner Whi Has Everything

Site Supporter
    The 365 Could be the perfect candidate for a double stack Commander. Much more 1911-esque than the 320 I think. If I were Staccato, (although I realize why they don’t) I’d build a carry double stack 1911 around the Macro 17 rnd mag. Almost the same width as a commander.

Is there any doubt that a double stack 365 is at some stage of development in sig usa's skunkworks? If the M17/M18 contract wasn't a thing I bet it would already be for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post

Speaking of 1911 I wonder when someone will get around to making some different safety levers for the P320.
    Brouwer is working on that right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

I’m running a P250 w/ a WC320 grip, and really want to try a Brouwer. I really like the WC, but have always enjoyed the 1911 feel (though I prefer mine w/ an arched MSH), and if they also release a better safety lever, I could see myself finally caving on a P320 manual safety build…

A new all-steel variant.

https://www.brouwersolutions.com/sho...rip-mod-steel/

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Basher View Post
    I’m running a P250 w/ a WC320 grip
    If I had more money I would get a P250 and put it in an AXG frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    A new all-steel variant.

https://www.brouwersolutions.com/sho...rip-mod-steel/

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    I'm not saying it's overpriced, but I don't ever see myself getting one even though I think it's really cool and would like to get one. I will very likely order one of their plastic grip modules at some point though.
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Brouwer is working on that right now.
    Unless they have another model in development, then they said on their IG account that they’re not bringing the extended safety levers to market in the foreseeable future…

And an AXG might be nice, but I’m liking the WC for now. I DO want to try an M1811, but it will be their poly version. The M1823 or whatever they’re calling the steel one is outrageously expensive IMO. I’m not paying $700+ for an aftermarket frame, that’s crazy lol.

Unless they have another model in development, then they said on their IG account that they’re not bringing the extended safety levers to market in the foreseeable future…
    I haven't been following close. I don't even know if the post I first saw it on was about the lever or the frame. It doesn't help that I'm a few drinks in at the moment so that's couding my memory even more.

I’m running a P250 w/ a WC320 grip,
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    If I had more money I would get a P250 and put it in an AXG frame.
    I've got two P250c's in Wilson modules. I really like the idea of the AXG frame, but:

1) The AXG is only available in "carry" configuration, which would work with my top ends, but necessitate buying 17 round magazines, which aren't cheap.

2) The AXG frame and panels cost about what I paid for each complete gun.

3) The Wilson modules do what I need them to, and aren't expensive to replace.

I just don't see that the juice is worth the squeeze.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    I've got two P250c's in Wilson modules. I really like the idea of the AXG frame, but:

1) The AXG is only available in "carry" configuration, which would work with my top ends, but necessitate buying 17 round magazines, which aren't cheap.

2) The AXG frame and panels cost about what I paid for each complete gun.

3) The Wilson modules do what I need them to, and aren't expensive to replace.

I just don't see that the juice is worth the squeeze.

It's an irrational desire because the AXG looks cool. Specifically the Scorpion version.

Admitedly doing up a P250 AXG Scorpion would be expensive, more so than the Brower steel module that I said I didn't want to pay for. That's why I need to be in a better financial position. Much better.

Maybe if they Sold the Scorpion module by itself with a manual safety cut I could maybe spend the $400 to get one for my M18.

User Tag List