Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brouwer Solutions--For the P320 Owner Whi Has Everything

Brouwer Solutions--For the P320 Owner Who Has Everything

Ever wish your P320 felt more like a 1911?

https://www.brouwersolutions.com/pro...1-grip-module/

Speaking of 1911 I wonder when someone will get around to making some different safety levers for the P320.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tokarev; 04-22-2023 at 08:52 AM.

Interesting, I wonder if this will become the prefered grip for "stack a toe" 320 builds.

Interesting side note from the Brouwer Solutions web site; they do some comparative testing with their '1811' grip module. They've got three shooters (USPSA A class, USPSA B class, USPSA C class) who run a series of tests. They use a stock 320 Legion, Stock Legion slide / FCU w' 1811 module, M18 slide / FCU / KGM Trigger / Dawson sights with 1811 grip module, Icarus grip module, and a Wilson grip module. Also tested was a stock Staccato P for comparison.The M18 scored higher across the board than the Legion / 1811 setup. Stock M18 grip module was not tested, not did they test the M18 with the stock Legion grip. The various M18 setup's typically scored better than the Legion / 1811 and close to the Staccato P (which was the top performer, but only by a narrow margin). I think the KGM trigger and sight change are the biggest factor in the better performance of the M18 slide / FCU regardless of grip module, however, I can only go by what they publish.

https://www.brouwersolutions.com/pro...e-performance/

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    Interesting, I wonder if this will become the prefered grip for "stack a toe" 320 builds.
    What is a "stack a toe build"?

Interesting. I wouldn’t mind comparing one of these to my Wilson grip modules.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I've handled all the popular 320 modules and the plastic Brouwer module is easily my favorite so far.

There is info on social media that Brouwer is working on a metal version of this grip module.

I'd like to see 'em do an Echelon grip. There's a completely untapped market here.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

User Tag List