Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lipsey's LTT USP FS

Lipsey's LTT USP FS

I was excited to learn about the Lipsey's LTT collaboration to produce an optic ready USP FS 45, just in time for the summer season! Here is a link to the pistol:

https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail?i...KLTTUSP45FTJRM

Jason from Lipsey's was kind enough to send me a pistol to demo, based on all he read in the old USP field pistol thread, and the pistol arrived today. As soon as I took it out of the box, my initial impressions were, the trigger with the LTT trigger job felt good, the optics plate was well done, the BUIS were low co witness which I really like, and I wish HK figured out a few decades ago to add forward slide serrations to ease manipulations with optics that were a few tens of years from appearing on pistols!

My trigger scale showed the DA pull right at 10 pounds and the SA pull at high 3's to right at 4 pounds. It is variant 1, which is thumb safety for a right hand shooter, with DA, SA and decock function.

Here is a chart from HK Pro with the different variants.

Name:  IMG_3600.jpg
Views: 1570
Size:  45.8 KB

Here are some pictures, with more to come in later posts, including information on LTT offering slide milling services for these HK pistols.

https://langdontactical.com/ltts-cus...-usp-9-and-45/

Name:  IMG_3597.jpg
Views: 1696
Size:  90.8 KB

Name:  IMG_3598.jpg
Views: 1487
Size:  33.7 KB

Name:  IMG_3599.jpg
Views: 1491
Size:  61.5 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I was excited to learn about the Lipsey's LTT collaboration to produce an optic ready USP FS 45, just in time for the summer season! Here is a link to the pistol:

Jason from Lipsey's was kind enough to send me a pistol to demo, based on all he read in the old USP field pistol thread, and the pistol arrived today. As soon as I took it out of the box, my initial impressions were, the trigger with the LTT trigger job felt good, the optics plate was well done, the BUIS were low co witness which I really like, and I wish HK figured out a few decades ago to add forward slide serrations to ease manipulations with optics that were a few tens of years from appearing on pistols!

My trigger scale showed the DA pull right at 10 pounds and the SA pull at high 3's to right at 4 pounds. It is variant 1, which is thumb safety for a right hand shooter, with DA, SA and decock function.

Here are some pictures, with more to come in later posts, including information on LTT offering slide milling services for these HK pistols.

Acro plate incoming?
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Heavy .45 slugs over 900 FPS, in an ultra-reliable platform...

This is the way!

I don’t have an outstanding need for a USP, but if this had been an option back when I decided to make the leap to red dots, it is 100% the solution I would choose. It looks great, abd it’s really cool to see it come with a trigger job option.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

There are several on gunbroker in the sub $1500 range, for those so inclined.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

What optic are you going to put on there?

Site Supporter
    Damn! This is on the list!

I plan to mount a 407CO, because I have one handy and like the optic, but would plan on a 509T if this becomes a field gun. I am told RMR/SRO, 509T and EPS are supported, no Acro yet.

Got the optic on. LTT included RMR and Holosun length screws. You can see the nice low BUIS.

Name:  IMG_3603.jpg
Views: 1686
Size:  92.1 KB

Name:  IMG_3602.jpg
Views: 1471
Size:  18.7 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

When do they actually start taking deposits for cuts on existing guns ? Info but no active add to cart option on the linked page.

User Tag List