Thread: I really need to stay out of the gun shop…

I really need to stay out of the gun shop…

Name:  1D510BC8-39AA-496D-AE04-CB4049489A76.jpg
Views: 880
Size:  60.4 KB

I saw this in the used counter..brand new,never fired, $500, How could I go wrong..

You and Me Both!

My wife and I just picked up her CZ 75, and they had a never fired S&W 6904 for $450 out the door.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  47.0 KB

Congrats to all!

@FrankB No way I could have passed up that 6904!

Site Supporter
    I couldn't have passed on the 6904. I carried a 6906 on duty for 4 years. Nice find on both.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

The 6409 has the honor of being my carry gun now. I fired a variety of ammo, including hollow points, and it’s 100%. My wife is in love with her CZ 75, especially after I installed a 13# hammer spring, reduced power firing pin spring. It went from a near 12# DA pull, down to 8lb 8oz average after 100 rounds yesterday. The Omega trigger is not as smooth as my CZ 75 SemiCompact, but she loves it.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    The 6409 has the honor of being my carry gun now. I fired a variety of ammo, including hollow points, and it’s 100%. My wife is in love with her CZ 75, especially after I installed a 13# hammer spring, reduced power firing pin spring. It went from a near 12# DA pull, down to 8lb 8oz average after 100 rounds yesterday. The Omega trigger is not as smooth as my CZ 75 SemiCompact, but she loves it.
    I’m going to do the same thing with my CZ, parts from Cajun gun works should be here by Tuesday, I’m also changing out the trigger return spring, and I’ll install one of CGW’s removable trigger pins while I’m there.. It’s amazing, change a few springs and the DA pull is great!! I’ve done this to a couple other CZ’s I had in the past, and every time, the triggers came out waaay better. Very useable.

User Tag List