Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fox settles Dominion for $787 million

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Betcha 50% of Fox News most faithful will never know it happened. I know some of them. Friends that don’t believe Trump said things like injecting disinfectant for COVID. Nothing changes. Refuse to review evidence then deny there is any evidence.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

….surely you see the context of what he was saying here?
    “Archer not arrow. No such thing as a perfect pistol. Until you commit to being a better archer, you’ll keep hunting for a better arrow.”

-JCN

Lead story on the WSJ online version, and the WSJ is owned by the Murdochs.

Name:  IMG_3579.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  35.6 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Once again……. The UK daily mail is probably the best and most legitimate source of news available.

Fox is nauseating with all their Clickbait headlines and stupid, fucking videos that have to load and play.

And it’s really too bad

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Fox news, Dominion, and the current justice legal system.

Three very different entities, yet I distrust and resent them all equally.
    I’m making a joke here. But that’s very democratic and republican of your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    ….surely you see the context of what he was saying here?
    Yep it was quite obvious as was Dr. Birx's expression in real time.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    I’m making a joke here. But that’s very democratic and republican of your statement.
    Not really a joke, it's true.

I'm one of those weird moderates that wants a Gov't that stays out of everyone's paycheck, spirituality, gun safe, pants, bedroom, and data/online activity.
    Both sides want full control of my paycheck and my data. The Republicans want to control my pants and my bedroom, and the Dems want to control my spirituality and my gun safe.
    Makes me dislike and distrust them both quite a bit. The Dems IMHO are more damaging to the whole that is the USA these days, but the Republicans have been responding by racing them to rock bottom.

The MSM of all flavors have spun into profit-driven propaganda factories.

The legal system has been hijacked by politics. Despite the hard work of lot of very good LEO's trying to save it, once anything hits a courtroom the result is very rarely anything resembling justice. My opinion. But when the usual results destroy the life of an otherwise honest person, but is just another Tuesday to repeat criminals, the system is broken.

I also find it abhorrent that any one company could be so involved in such a critical government process, regardless of how trustworthy or secure that company might think itself to be - or more specifically in this case of this thread topic - how might be able to defend itself from an antagonist or accuser in a courtroom.

Guess that makes me the enemy to both sides. See you all in the Gulags!

I'm one of those weird moderates that wants a Gov't that stays out of everyone's paycheck, spirituality, gun safe, pants, bedroom, and data/online activity.
    Both sides want full control of my paycheck and my data. The Republicans want to control my pants and my bedroom, and the Dems want to control my spirituality and my gun safe.
    Makes me dislike and distrust them both quite a bit. The Dems IMHO are more damaging to the whole that is the USA these days, but the Republicans have been responding by racing them to rock bottom.

The legal system has been hijacked by politics. Despite the hard work of lot of very good LEO's trying to save it, once anything hits a courtroom the result is very rarely anything resembling justice. My opinion. But when the usual results destroy the life of an otherwise honest person, but is just another Tuesday to repeat criminals, the system is broken.

I also find it abhorrent that any one company could be so involved in such a critical government process, regardless of how trustworthy or secure that company might think itself to be - or more specifically in this case of this thread topic - how might be able to defend itself from an antagonist or accuser in a courtroom.

You have a standing invitation to stop by my rock pile any time. Happy to share my beets and grain alcohol.

They'll never take our memor...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter

I Unliked the reply to like it again.

I was going to ask if anybody remembers Diebold, but apparently they are now owned by Dominion, so perhaps it doesn't matter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premie...tion_Solutions

For those that don't remember, the left spent a lot of time accusing Diebold of "fixing" elections in the early part of this century.

http://www.hackingdemocracy.com

User Tag List