Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox settles Dominion for $787 million

Fox settles Dominion for $787 million

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Well good for Dominion! I understand their valuation is only about $30M. Wonder what a relatively small company does with that much coin?

They could use it to develop Italian vote hacking satellites or maybe vote hacking smart thermostats too. But then not much use until they the put modems in the actual voting machine units. ROFL.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    “We are pleased to have reached a settlement of our dispute with Dominion Voting Systems,” a Fox spokesperson said after the agreement was announced. “We acknowledge the Court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false. This settlement reflects Fox’s continued commitment to the highest journalistic standards. We are hopeful that our decision to resolve this dispute with Dominion amicably, instead of the acrimony of a divisive trial, allows the country to move forward from these issues.”
    $787,000,000 is awful amicable.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Betcha 50% of Fox News most faithful will never know it happened. I know some of them. Friends that don’t believe Trump said things like injecting disinfectant for COVID. Nothing changes. Refuse to review evidence then deny there is any evidence.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    And here I was thinking that the trial of the century would have played out at least on 1st amendment grounds. Settling is easier in the long run for some companies I guess. But IANAL.

Dam that’s a lot of shut up money I will say to people who are parrots for Fox News.

Does this mean the end of fake news?
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    And here I was thinking that the trial of the century would have played out at least on 1st amendment grounds. Settling is easier in the long run for some companies I guess. But IANAL.

Dam that’s a lot of shut up money I will say to people who are parrots for Fox News.
    I wonder if Fox is going to report this and if they do how they're going to spin it.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    … wrong gif.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Does this mean the end of fake news?
    Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...now that's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I wonder if Fox is going to report this and if they do how they're going to spin it.
    Breaking News: Fox News donates $800BB to the fight for voter integrity!

Site Supporter
    Fox news, Dominion, and the current justice legal system.

Three very different entities, yet I distrust and resent them all equally.

User Tag List