Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tiger McKee has died

Rest in peace.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

This morning's Tactical Wire had a moment of reflection on Tiger McKee, who was a regular author and contributor to the wire:

https://www.thetacticalwire.com/feat...7-422753ac181f

I was fortunate enough to have dinner with Tiger to discuss a class that I took a few weeks later. I was struck by his manners and his soft spoken way of communicating.

A consummate gentleman in every sense of the word.

The class was well thought out, organized, and enjoyable. I regret not taking more classes at Shootrite since I’m close to the area.

Rest in peace.

Very sad news. Condolences to his family. I wish I had a chance to meet him. I've enjoyed his writing for many years.

Here is a link to a gofundme for Tiger's widow:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/tiger-mck...JwbPJg0zT1PvRM

It says: "To Gretchens' Friends,
    This is Claudine, Gretchen's sister, writing on behalf of Gretchen and Tiger. Yesterday morning Tiger died suddenly in his sleep. We are devastated at this sudden loss. At the same time, we believe by faith that Tiger is now whole and resting with the Lord. If you want to support Gretchen during this time, please pray for her and consider giving towards this Go Fund Me for living expenses and time for her to grieve. I will post again here as soon as we have details of his service.
    Claudine"

Surprised and saddened to hear this. I had a class with him years ago, which was solid in every way. Clint Smith has been very complimentary of his efforts. I have a copy of his Two Guns book-we, as a group, are diminished.
    May he rest in the Peace of God, and may God comfort his widow, family and friends.

User Tag List