Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Henry Doing Revolvers

Site Supporter

Henry Doing Revolvers

https://www.henryusa.com/handguns/big-boy-revolver/

357/38 - one with bird's head looks neat, just because. Really have no need and too many other bills.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

One more thing I didn’t know I need…

Y’all know I’m going to have to get one at some point.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Name:  Stut Up.jpg
Views: 1068
Size:  46.9 KB

Joking aside, the aesthetics are going to be controversial. However, it is nice to see a new 34 ounce medium frame .357 on the market. Hopefully, this will spur some size efficient offerings from other companies.
    Last edited by JWintergreen; 04-13-2023 at 11:00 AM.

My opinion is torn if they are aesthetically pleasing or horrifying.

Competitive MSRP so hopefully the initial reviewers understand revolvers and don’t whine about screws backing out.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Interesting.
    Bears a resemblance to the H&R and HS double action revolvers faked up to look like SAA.
    Maybe with some Brass Black or black powder tarnish...

Now Hannity can really advertise Henry guns for self defense.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Site Supporter
    Ugly as shit, yet I am strangely drawn. I have an old Colt with the unsupported ejection rod. I have an Uberti .357 Colt SA clone.

I think I am going to love this gun, when I start reloading. And it will likely be shot more than the Colt in .41LC and the Cowboy .357.

pat

Reminds me of the first gen Colt Trooper sort of. Not as ugly as LCRs. "A traditional revolver sight picture is achieved with a fixed notch cut directly into the frame and a ramped blade front sight, of which three sizes are included for regulating the point of aim to match the point of impact. " NOICE!

Wonder if Henry could crank out a Winchester Model 12 pump replica economically?
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

That's an...interesting design. Like the bastard child of a Colt Lightning/Thunderer and a S&W hand ejector. Colt-ish with the separate triggerguard, backstrap, and screw-in hammer stud. But all the modernity of the S&W.

Looks like the Imperatos' affectation for Colt revolvers is heritable. Not my cup of tea but I hope they sell them by the pallet. Certainly more interesting than yet another Glock clone.

Uglier than a mud fence.
    #RESIST

I actually like how it looks, but I loved my Pontiac Aztek also, so take that for what it’s worth.

User Tag List