Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FN Reflex slimline pistol

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Did the FNS have the unintended discharge issue or was that solely confined to the FNP?
    The Fns had an issue after first releasing. But they quickly fixed the problem, kinda was screwed after that though. Could never gain traction. My Fns had idk how many thousands of rounds through it with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Wow, the FN 503 had an amazingly short production life, even for a FN pistol. 3 years maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    That's not an absolute rule, of course. The Beretta Nano sucked, for instance, and was not reliable.
    That example may actually bolster your point, because Beretta didn't abandon Nano. Instead, they re-skinned it as "APX Carry" in the A1 generation. Same magazines, same everything. Hopefully more reliable.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by zaitcev View Post
    That example may actually bolster your point, because Beretta didn't abandon Nano. Instead, they re-skinned it as "APX Carry" in the A1 generation. Same magazines, same everything. Hopefully more reliable.
    I have been quite curious whether they addressed the issues under the hood. Things have been fairly quiet regarding the APX Carry.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Ive shot under 200 rounds from my apx a1 carry. No hollowpoints, but the feed angle is almost totally straight so im sure it will do fine. Its been totally reliable and very shootable for its size. Almost dramatically more shootable than a Kahr P9. Very high value gun IMO.

I am however thinking I should just sell it as I havent been able to find a good holster for it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    Ive shot under 200 rounds from my apx a1 carry. No hollowpoints, but the feed angle is almost totally straight so im sure it will do fine. Its been totally reliable and very shootable for its size. Almost dramatically more shootable than a Kahr P9. Very high value gun IMO.

I am however thinking I should just sell it as I havent been able to find a good holster for it.
    Nothing amazing, but this looks claw and DCC compatible at least.

https://muddyrivertactical.com/produ...carry-holster/

The reflex has turned out to my favorite if the bunch. Accurate, great trigger. So far so good, about 500 trouble free rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    The reflex has turned out to my favorite if the bunch. Accurate, great trigger. So far so good, about 500 trouble free rounds.
    I hate to bring up an old topic but I have yet to see an FN Reflex in the flesh.

I am looking for a 9mm with a slide that's easy for someone with diminished hand strength to manipulate. I looked at the S&W Shield EZ and Equalizer, but the reverse grip safety has me concerned for a couple of reasons.

Both the S&W's and the FN Reflex have the SA hammer which is supposed to make the slide easier to manage.

For those who now the FN Reflex, how are they working out for you?

And is the slide actually easier to manipulate than a striker fired pistol?

Walther PDP-F?
    Rich

Director of R&D and product acquisitions at Empire Outfitters

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Walther PDP-F?
    I’ve never handled a PDP-F. Is the slide easy to manage?

User Tag List