Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Louisville Bank shooting

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    This stood out:
    Yep. I thought the same thing. Kudos to the Chief.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Thanks for the update. I’ll keep 🙏🏻.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

For those not familiar with Louisville, there is an iconic building on the Waterson Expressway (I-264) that for decades has had these huge highly visible banner's of home town sports hero's pictures with that sort of moniker, "Paul's Louisville" with a picture of Paul Horning the famous football player, "Griff's Louisville" with a picture of basketball great Darrell Griffith, aka Dr. Dunkenstein, etc.

So "Wilt's Louisville" is a play on that theme, putting him on the same level of how some of their all time sports greats are remembered to those traveling the freeways.

Great gesture by that group that did this.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT Lt. View Post
    I listened with great contempt and disgust to some of the politicians attempting to praise LMPD following the incident after doing nothing but berating them, degrading them, deeming them racist, etc. repeatedly for the past few years. All in furtherance of their political beliefs and agenda.
    This needs to be posted twice.
    #RESIST

I find it interesting that the prayer vigil listed below is being hosted by the City of Jeffersontown (located in Jefferson County along with Louisville Metro and several other smaller cities) and not Louisville. The location of the banner referenced in post 24 above is also located in Jeffersontown, not Louisville. Sadly, I am not surprised.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/prayer-vig...b6d1607cc.html

“The Sturgeon family asks that any donations or expressions of sympathy be made to the fundraiser for Louisville Metro Police Officer Nick Wilt,”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbe...6133b895&ei=10

A rare case of class.
    Most often you would see the punk's family taking up donations in the killer's memory.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    “The Sturgeon family asks that any donations or expressions of sympathy be made to the fundraiser for Louisville Metro Police Officer Nick Wilt,”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbe...6133b895&ei=10

A rare case of class.
    Most often you would see the punk's family taking up donations in the killer's memory.
    Too bad they have now come out and are complaining that their wacko son was allowed to buy a gun in only 40 minutes even though he had a shrink.
    There is no provision for voluntary treatment as a disqualifier, you have to be involuntarily committed to get on the no-gun background check. So more support for red flag laws.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

User Tag List