Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Since I don’t see a Louisville shooting thread yet

Since I don’t see a Louisville shooting thread yet

I’ll take one for the team this time and post it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-65233548

9 injured, 4 innocents dead, one malcontent asshole dead by police response as well. Looks to be a disgruntled employee under the age of 25.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

More info

PICTURED: 'Suicidal' Louisville bank employee shooter Connor Sturgeon, 25, who shot dead four co-workers - and injured nine others including rookie cop - after losing his job and ambushing 8:30am meeting with assault rifle

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...olleagues.html

What's with the live streaming? Are these shooters in a video wonderland?
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Making a point about their grievance. Remember part of their actions is a message specific to the offending persons and to society in general. Added the suicidal impulse of the perceived 'warriors' death. From fragmented news stories (worth little) one might classified this as typical work place avenger. The literature suggests that a firing be gentle with some support as compared to a curse out, throw out. Get a quick vengeance return or one on some anniversary date. But this is just babble now from sitting the criminology conferences. We will see.

Side issue - expect more push for AWBs. Eventually they will succeed.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

A pro gun control liberal with no priors commits mass murder because he lost the job he felt entitled to. I don't think this is going to be the case that advances gun control agenda...

Site Supporter
    That's irrelevant. You are thinking inside the bubble. The simple actions itself and gun used washes away nuances of motivation. If the guns weren't in the public, they aren't used. OMG, the guy is a liberal - so what. If that's true, haven't followed the nuances of the guy's politics. This like arguing when MSNBC says he used a high capacity clip.

Unless, a case is made for the utility of civilian possession of the guns, time acts for the bans on the state levels. As Clarence suns himself on a yacht. Sorry. Yes, some folks think we are a year away from decisive Scotus actions against AWBs - we will see.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    A pro gun control liberal with no priors commits mass murder because he lost the job he felt entitled to. I don't think this is going to be the case that advances gun control agenda...
    I could say you need a psych test before and afterwards to renew a permit for a firearm in that case but I won’t.

Some people are off their rocker. Some people are evil.

Wonder if we will see the cries on the gun forums for showing the live feed of the shooting, because of "training ".

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Unless, a case is made for the utility of civilian possession of the guns, time acts for the bans on the state levels.
    The 2A is a check on government power, full stop.

I saw the utility of this first hand when California bureaucrats encountering armed resistance and an ambivalent sheriff decided they weren't *that* serious about shutting down small rural businesses during covid.

Or a few years back when Bundy & various cattle ranchers scored victories over BLM grazing fees by coming to an armed standoff...

So there have been more mass shootings than days this year.
    Uh huh.
    The real enemy of the American people is the sewer of the corporate media companies.

User Tag List