Thread: PRIMO RELOADING IS A SCAM

Site Supporter

PRIMO RELOADING IS A SCAM

This place advertises on line. Researching the company revealed that it's a scam site. I had made an order and canceled it after seeing their only payment method was Paypal and Zelle. This prompted my research. Beware!

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Whereas, powdervalley.com is the genuine article.

This could easily catch the unwary.

Bastards!
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

It occurs to me, a valuable resource here might be a list of confirmed scam sites. I might just try my hand at compiling one if I get some spare time.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    It occurs to me, a valuable resource here might be a list of confirmed scam sites. I might just try my hand at compiling one if I get some spare time.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-scam-websites

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    Looking for the thread, but on another forum someone compiled a list...and it was over 650 different websites that are all verified as scams.

Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Looking for the thread, but on another forum someone compiled a list...and it was over 650 different websites that are all verified as scams.
    Not sure if linking to another forum is allowed or not. If not I apologize in advance.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting...-them.7117663/

User Tag List