Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dagger

Dagger

Name:  DA225F81-02F2-403D-8698-10E3B79E97A4.jpg
Views: 1276
Size:  102.1 KB

Really lie this pistol…. Large frame (17rd) with compact slide …

Congratulations! I was looking hard at one of these, before I bought my Glock 45. May still get one at some point! The price on them is definitely right!

Site Supporter
    How does it run?

I was skeptical when first announced, but the reviews I’ve seen have been very positive. And at $299, it’s tough to complain.

I've got one of their slides, runs 100% on a G19 frame. Like it just fine.

Only thing I don't like about it is how shallow the cut for the optic is, necessitating irons higher than I'd like.

But overall it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    How does it run?
    I have two. Both have run just like a Glock 19. I have used one in a couple pistol classes.

They are basically a Gen 3 G19 with a more ergonomic grip.

For folks who want to upgrade their trigger, Im not sure of standard Glock triggers are compatible. For me, this was a non issue as I had no plans to do anything to a budget pistol beyond shoot it.

I bought a complete frame right after they came out. One of the best feeling Glock frames I’ve found. Had some take down lever issues so I got rid of it. A buddy wanted to mess with it so I sold it to him after full disclosure. Thought about getting a different one, but I bought an SCT frame today for $53 instead.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    How does it run?
    Runs like a well oiled Singer Sewing machine… pretty much the way to go with pistols

Pick a slide .. choice of optic cut , sights , windows .. color . Length, compact or longer

Pick barrel , threaded ..un threaded or no barrel or no RSA

Pick frame .. compact 15rd or fullsize 17rd .. you can build a 19, 45 , 47 or 17

Affordable prices .. no distributors no salesman

Name:  B578F1D1-70E0-4795-8D47-1FD4801008DC.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  94.0 KB

3CR Tactical Slide with Dagger compact frame with Bloodywheels grip sleeve
    Last edited by Buckeye63; 04-06-2023 at 08:04 PM.

Hey y'all, just an FYI we have holsters coming for these soon to both quick ship and custom, will have a standard length and a long version that will cover the threaded barrel if that's what you have!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Hey y'all, just an FYI we have holsters coming for these soon to both quick ship and custom, will have a standard length and a long version that will cover the threaded barrel if that's what you have!
    That’s great news!

Fir a while there was very few options for Dagger holsters. I’ve tried several of the offerings to date and I haven’t been impressed.

Based on my current experience with JM holsters, I know the JM produced option will be superior.

User Tag List