Thread: Looking for magazines for JW-15 Norinco 22LR bolt-action rifle.

Looking for magazines for JW-15 Norinco 22LR bolt-action rifle.

Anybody know where I can find magazines for this rifle? So far I’m only able to find stuff overseas and I did find an eBay listing for a nine or 10 round magazine for this rifle that I didn’t even know existed but the guy wants like 70 bucks for it used.

I have three magazines that are the five rounders but two of them I think are messed up. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, and I found on some web forum where somebody said that a CZ 452 or 453 magazine will work as well so I’m gonna search for that and see what I can come up with.

You might try Lee's Gun Parts in Irving, TX. I don't recall if they have a website anymore but even when they did a phone call was the best way to get a hold of them.

Jack Frist Gun Parts or Wisener's would be other possibilities. Or a post over at Rimfire Central.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    You might try Lee's Gun Parts in Irving, TX. I don't recall if they have a website anymore but even when they did a phone call was the best way to get a hold of them.
    He has a website but it’s not really much of one and it did say that he’s only open Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays so I’ll try to remember to give him a call tomorrow.

Jack Frist Gun Parts or Wisener's would be other possibilities. Or a post over at Rimfire Central.
    I found this place. Is it first or frist? And if this is the Wisener’s place you mentioned, doesn’t look like he has anything for my rifle. I guess I could give him a call and see if he knows who might.

User Tag List