Thread: SIRT and Laserlyte

SIRT and Laserlyte

Hi - newbie here . Recently bought a SIRT laser pistol, and interested to know whether any other SIRT owners have one of the Laserlyte targets. My SIRT 115 uses a green laser for hits, and I'd like to buy a Laserlyte target, or something like it, but suspect that the Laserlyte targets only work with a red laser?. Have been waiting for a reply from either SIRT or Laserlyte, but in the meantime thought it best to ask here too. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Knee View Post
    Hi - newbie here . Recently bought a SIRT laser pistol, and interested to know whether any other SIRT owners have one of the Laserlyte targets. My SIRT 115 uses a green laser for hits, and I'd like to buy a Laserlyte target, or something like it, but suspect that the Laserlyte targets only work with a red laser?. Have been waiting for a reply from either SIRT or Laserlyte, but in the meantime thought it best to ask here too. Thanks!
    I just checked and my laserlyte targets don’t seem to recognize my green lasers.

That being said, I think the laserlyte targets are a waste of money anyway.

For the cost, I would have the SIRT milled and a cheap Airsoft red dot mounted so you can start shot calling training instead.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I just checked and my laserlyte targets don’t seem to recognize my green lasers.

That being said, I think the laserlyte targets are a waste of money anyway.

For the cost, I would have the SIRT milled and a cheap Airsoft red dot mounted so you can start shot calling training instead.
    Thanks for this - you've saved me buying something that wouldn't be compatible, cheers!

User Tag List