Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Girlfriend doesn’t want me to have my CCW when I come over her house.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    Since the OP hasn't been active in this thread since 3/31 - nearly a month - at this point we seem to be screaming at clouds.
    New to the Internet, Pilgrim?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Since the OP hasn't been active in this thread since 3/31 - nearly a month - at this point we seem to be screaming at clouds.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    New to the Internet, Pilgrim?
    Yes, and I:

Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Site Supporter
    Yes, and I:

Thanks, Dan! Exactly what I needed today...

pat

Concealed means concealed, I never ask for permission and I never tell anyone ‘oh by the way, I have a gun on me’. It’s need to know and I’m the only one that needs to know.

Of course during physical contact she might discover it, but then again it’s really simple for me. My Glock, Sig, 1911, etc that is with me. Means more to me then you do, so if your asking me to choose. Well it’s been nice knowing you.

During my early college years I had a gf that didn’t like my hobbies: guns and flying. I started seeing it as a control issue. She wanted to control me. Didn’t happen. Later a different gf, tolerated flying and reluctantly tolerated guns. When her roommate started getting harassed by a big corrections officer my gf asked me to spend more time at her home - with my gun. We later split up but my interests weren’t the reason.
    A few years later I met a very nice lady, took her shooting, took her flying, both went well. We’ve been married 38 years.
    Unless it’s life or death related it’s all bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Concealed means concealed, I never ask for permission and I never tell anyone ‘oh by the way, I have a gun on me’. It’s need to know and I’m the only one that needs to know.

Of course during physical contact she might discover it, but then again it’s really simple for me. My Glock, Sig, 1911, etc that is with me. Means more to me then you do, so if your asking me to choose. Well it’s been nice knowing you.
    This is where I stand.
    LET'S GO BRANDON!

User Tag List