Thread: Ban Tang available

Ban Tang available

Pics are taken. Headed to the site soon. Available for anyone needing a Ban Tang edc in their rotation. Let us know if you need anything

www.EmpireOutfitters.com
    Custom Knives & Gear

Site Supporter
    You've been posting some very nice knives.
    Would be helpful if you would also include prices or a link to prices on your site, or, whatever is allowed here.

I've gone to your site to find a couple of prices and didn't see the knives you posted here, over there...
    I'm mostly just looking. I'm happy with my $50 folder, but, I've been lured into buying things I didn't need via posts here. More than once
    I'm not a serious enough buyer that I want to bother you with emails about prices.

Just my $0.02

Also... your photos are great!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    You've been posting some very nice knives.
    Would be helpful if you would also include prices or a link to prices on your site, or, whatever is allowed here.

I've gone to your site to find a couple of prices and didn't see the knives you posted here, over there...
    I'm mostly just looking. I'm happy with my $50 folder, but, I've been lured into buying things I didn't need via posts here. More than once
    I'm not a serious enough buyer that I want to bother you with emails about prices.

Just my $0.02

Also... your photos are great!
    Thanks for the kind words. The photos are all by Rich aka “NewYork” a memeber here. Hes awesome behind the camera. You’re 100% correct on the links. We’re posting here as a heads up. If you guys want first crack at anything just reach out to us by email. We’re very very quick to respond. I agree it would be best to have the items listed before we post, we’re just not able to at this time. Major backlog of knives were working through. Once we catch up a bit we will be posting everything with links to the site. -craig
    www.EmpireOutfitters.com
    Custom Knives & Gear

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    One day...
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    One day...
    Soon ™

Im glad this has been explained because Ive also gone to the website and couldnt find knives that were posted here.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Soon ™

Im glad this has been explained because Ive also gone to the website and couldnt find knives that were posted here.
    Sorry about this guys. As a consumer I hate that. We will work on this for you guys.
    www.EmpireOutfitters.com
    Custom Knives & Gear

User Tag List