Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Nashville Church School Shooting

News describes the shooter as a 28 y/o female, former student (?) at the school, armed with two rifles and a handgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Sigh, what is this a projective test? I meant that the team went in immediately and obviously that was a comparison to Uvalde. The talking heads commented on the professionalism and organized quick response as compared to the failures in TX.
    Some of us (the smart ones) got what you were saying, Glenn.

The cause of all this evil is not the hardware (guns); it's the software (mental derangement) that is the source.

While my perception is just a single data point, in my brief time on this planet the unbelievable decrease of civility and the division being sown that foments it is the source of our problems.

If I had a 'fix' for it, I would gladly offer it up without a moments hesitation. Unfortunately, I do not.
    Last edited by the Schwartz; 03-27-2023 at 03:38 PM.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

A woman attacker against children seems especially egregious.

Wish we could understand what causes someone to flip like this.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Site Supporter
    Three 9 year olds killed and 3 60 old staff. Who can really after the fact understand it. The research is all over, the only thing that seems common nowadays is grievance with a small number of truly identifiable mental illness.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    A woman attacker against children seems especially egregious.

Wish we could understand what causes someone to flip like this.
    Not “affirming” mental illness would likely yield better results.

Name:  82BF8D7F-3997-4921-8727-AF48B2D5BA9E.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  57.3 KB

Someone needs to be on site to respond in the most timely manner. The fantasy of GFZs working is disproved once again.

Quote Originally Posted by parishioner View Post

Name:  82BF8D7F-3997-4921-8727-AF48B2D5BA9E.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  57.3 KB

^^^

Stop the bus, driver, I think I want to get off here…

Things really are insane.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Every Mass Shooting Shares One Thing In Common & It’s NOT Weapons:

https://www.ammoland.com/2013/04/eve...#axzz7xCEH5s3c

When big pharma is allowed to change the truth about the side effects of their toxic products from "Will cause Homicidal and suicidal thoughts" TO "May cause unhealthy thoughts" should of been a massive red flag.
    I believe 98 out of 100 of the last mass shootings the shooter was on their product. There is a guy that did extensive research on this subject but I cant remember his name, I will research it and post up his findings.

https://debateandshare.com/antipsych...ass-shootings/

You can also research a documentary called "Psychiatry, an industry of death" Good stuff...

Mental Health Watchdog Releases New Report on Link Between Psychotropic Drugs & School/Mass Shootings https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300618265.html

Quote Originally Posted by cosermann View Post
    Someone needs to be on site to respond in the most timely manner. The fantasy of GFZs working is disproved once again.
    The law would need to change, because it doesn't look like TN allows carry in private schools by licensees, even with school permission. Church schools are rarely rolling in spare cash, so I doubt very many would be able to afford a off-duty officer for security.

User Tag List