Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Nashville Church School Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    Honestly? Probably everyone in the WH. Hell, I bet half of them threw a tantrum when Biden decided to call it "Visibility" instead of vengeance.

Their utter contempt for deplorables is no secret. The democrats and entire media are out there claiming trans peoples lives are "literally in danger" after some asshole trans girl murdered a bunch of innocent kids.

It's cliche to say it, but if it had been the other side you can imagine the response. let's say a devout Christian woman ran into an abortion clinic and massacred a bunch of innocent women and nurses. Do you think they would declare tomorrow the day of Christian visibility? Or say Christians were literally afraid for their lives?

I say this as an atheist with no affinity for any of the organized religions. These fools have graduated from shameless race baiting to shameless identity grievance baiting.
    Divide and Rule in action.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    The sad fact of the matter is that Nicky II, Willie II, and Franz weren't really that stupid, nor were their underlings like Moltke, Aehrenthal, Holstien, or Izvolsky.
    They were just smart enough to make things really stupid.
    Smart enough to make things really stupid. That’s a sig line.

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    Their utter contempt for deplorables is no secret. The democrats and entire media are out there claiming trans peoples lives are "literally in danger" after some asshole trans girl murdered a bunch of innocent kids.
    Actually, violence against trans people is a very common occurrence. Almost all of it is against individuals that don’t “pass” as well as others. That doesn’t justify the horror of what this person did, but they are two separate issues.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    There are individuals in antifa and related groups who have prior military and or law-enforcement experience. They also have individuals who seek out outside traning. Those individuals simply keep their mouth shut and keep a low profile when attending classes are matches because they are aware most gun people are conservative.

These individuals, then form instructor cadres to train other members of their groups.
    I bring a lot of this up whenever I hear blather about "Come get some" and "I can't wait for the Second Civil War to kick off against the Libs!" battlecry responses to videos, statements or hot takes on social media. You don't always know the person to your left and right at the range, you may not know everyone who is attending the same class as you as well as the amount of open-source materials available for training. The far left is very pro-gun and militant and always has been, it won't go like you think it will.

Site Supporter
    I was reading that one little girl was starting to lead her class out because Hale pulled the fire alarm. She didn't make it back into the class. She was the designated leader.

Another story, she pulled the alarm.

Fog of war and there's been discussion of folks pulling fire alarms thinking it is the right thing to do or killer pulling the alarm to lead victims into a shooting zone.

The governor's wife best friend was one killed.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    I bring a lot of this up whenever I hear blather about "Come get some" and "I can't wait for the Second Civil War to kick off against the Libs!" battlecry responses to videos, statements or hot takes on social media. You don't always know the person to your left and right at the range, you may not know everyone who is attending the same class as you as well as the amount of open-source materials available for training. The far left is very pro-gun and militant and always has been, it won't go like you think it will.
    Back when I was working those sort of matters, I investigated a few individuals who normally did training or provided arm security for far left groups and had more relevant traning and experience than most of the cuffs crowing about how the left can’t fight because they don’t know what bathroom to use.

One was a former Marine Corps 0311 infantrymen with two tours in Afghanistan. He didn’t seem to be “into” guns as a hobby, but he had relevant training and experience.

The other was a gang member who joined the army and went to Iraq in lieu of going to jail for getting caught with a loaded gun at his high school. He was an 11B infantryman who did two tours in Iraq including one during the height of the surge. He was into guns as a hobby.

I’ve seen individuals I know to be affiliated with violent far left extremist groups in open enrollment classes and shooting matches in our area. As I mentioned, with one exception, these people tend to keep a low profile when interacting with gun culture because they know most people in the gun culture are conservative.

In addition to doing training for their own groups, a few of these individuals have started open enrollment training companies with an emphasis on training “like minded people.”

Anyone who preaches "come and get some" has never gotten any.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    Yes, people forget the 1970s when far left groups were responsible for conducting some very high profile terrorist attacks, bombings, shooters, and hijackings in the west. They have never been the peacenik confused "soy boy" type people that the far right likes to make them out to be.

Germany in particular was a hot bed
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolu...(German_group)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Autumn

Site Supporter
    WAPO story on armed right and left groups:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ries_p003_f003

A quote from the story from the left group as that is more unusual presentation of gun ownership:

The growing popularity of guns in segments of the far left has drawn criticism from some liberals, who cite gun violence statistics and argue that more armed vigilantes will only make matters worse — particularly for people of color who are often the victims.

But with those communities facing targeted attacks, the nonviolent movement’s language is being drowned out by a call and response at protests: “Who protects us? We protect us!” And militant leftists say the stakes are now too high for complaints that the embrace of AR-15s will cost the moral high ground.

“It took us awhile to get appropriately militant on this issue,” a Connecticut-based John Brown group tweeted in December. “Folks wrung their hands over ‘optics’ and we came to realize they didn’t want community defense, they wanted us to die first. We don’t always open carry, but we no longer go out just to be martyred.”
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

I couldn’t agree more with the sentiment that a possible left vs right civil war would not be as exciting as some people think..It would be horrifying.. Luckily for me, I live in a fairly rural area, that is conservative.. Sure we have some lefties around here, but so far I haven’t seen any interest in starting the second civil war from these folks, how long that lasts is anybody’s guess. One thing I see that fans the flames here, is the fact that neither the democrats or republicans are willing to accept defeat.. It used to be that when one side lost, sure, they’d bitch, but they would accept it and move on. That’s now gone, going to the court system to reverse election results sadly, is now common.. I dread 2024, I can’t prove it, all I have is a gut feeling, but I think if dementia Joe loses, the democrats are going to go for it, simply deny the election results and refuse to step down, and considering the amount of woke people in the pentagon and how every government agency is weaponized against the citizens of this country, they just might pull it off..

User Tag List