Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Nashville Church School Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I was wondering about this myself. Took a wrong turn somewhere.
    After so many pages, the discussion of the murder of little kids and 3 adults, some people actually saying they would have a critique of the techniques of the cops that charged in like absolute bosses, I’m glad for the change of topic.

Can only read so much of that.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    The courage and resolve displayed moved me to tears. I have zero critique and all the admiration in the world for this crew.
    Me too. It actually put a couple of tears in my eyes.

Never happened before from a cop video as far as I can remember. I think it was so drastically different from the Uvalde response that is was made even more impactful.

Quote Originally Posted by NWshooter View Post
    Not sure who’s more mentally ill

The man that thinks he’s a woman, the woman who thinks she’s a man, or the people trying to convince me they’re correct.

And I’m glad they shot that piece of shit

Can’t wait to hear the manifesto Should be enlightening
    Quoted to like it again.
    My sentiments exactly.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Me too. It actually put a couple of tears in my eyes.

Never happened before from a cop video as far as I can remember. I think it was so drastically different from the Uvalde response that is was made even more impactful.
    Fucking go. And don’t stop. Especially when what looks like staff was on hand and locked it down but you have a key

nevermind
    Last edited by cheby; 03-28-2023 at 09:18 PM.

In one incident, both the absolute worst and absolute best of humanity on display. The pure evil of a child murdering homicidal maniac versus the the pure selflessness and dedication to saving children from those officers.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NWshooter View Post
    After so many pages, the discussion of the murder of little kids and 3 adults, some people actually saying they would have a critique of the techniques of the cops that charged in like absolute bosses, I’m glad for the change of topic.

Can only read so much of that.
    I would add that attempting to critique any supposed mistakes by the police would risk seriously compromising the very basic, critical things they did right: working as quickly as they could to locate the shooter and solving the problem without being reckless. Nothing is going to be perfect when it must be done that quickly.

That’s why the L’s and the G’s and AB’s are trying to get those T’s outta their group.

Just makin shit harder.

Site Supporter
    One of the 9 year olds who died was trying to pull the fire alarm, apparently to warn others and/or summon help.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...drey-Hale.html

TheNewbie pointed out the decline of Judeo-Christian values. While I do not know anything about the police officers who rushed towards the sound of gunfire, we now know that both the headmaster and a student risked their lives for others. All of this shows those values in action.
    Last edited by BillSWPA; 03-28-2023 at 10:21 PM.

User Tag List