Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Nashville Church School Shooting

The greatest(entertainment) value in publishing those pages will be the stroke inducing coriolis as the MSM spins this into why it's my fault and that I need to be disarmed, have my speech restricted more and surveilled even harder.

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    The greatest(entertainment) value in publishing those pages will be the stroke inducing coriolis as the MSM spins this into why it's my fault and that I need to be disarmed, have my speech restricted more and surveilled even harder.
    You’re not wrong. Let no tragedy go to waste, and all that rubbish.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I realize this isn’t the whole manifesto but honestly I’m a little underwhelmed. Nothing here would be surprising to anyone. The authorities said that the documents had information that would be dangerous to let out, implying that it had something to do with the murderer’s planning and analysis. The planning outlined on these three pages is pretty much what a first year ROTC student is expected to be able to do. Doesn’t look like we were dealing with Lex Luther here.
    I agree, the "manifesto" appears to be unremarkable and looks like little more than a few pathetic journal entries of a twisted mind. Hardly worth the news, under different circumstances. The fuss, IMO, is less so about the situation itself and more about identifying the larger societal pattern that continues being suppressed. The left has turned American society in to a real life Stanford Prison Experiment. They have to try and mask the signature between cause and effect, otherwise there will be a serious reckoning for them. This is why most media on the left is nearly monolithic in its messaging. The left has increasingly radicalized trans, minorities, and others to hate or fear everyone that isn't them. Convincing them a literal genocide is being waged against their individual groups. In all fairness, some on the right engage in this same form of psychological warfare as well and are equally as destructive.

The end result of all these lies is violence. School shootings. Summer of love. Honesty about the root cause can't be allowed because, piss enough people off with the truth and there might be accountability for these deceptive and nefarious actions. They might lose their voter base and all credibility once people realize how much they're being lied to.

The suppression of this unremarkable "manifesto" is an example of Marcuse's Repressive Tolerance in practice. I strongly recommend people read it to understand the "enemy" in their own words. By enemy, I don't mean the shooter but rather the ones that knowingly foment the radicalization and mental delusion of people like her. In short, the message is all tolerance will be extended for everything on the left. No tolerance will be given for anything on the right. Here's a few excerpts for any that are interested:

Liberating tolerance, then, would mean intolerance against movements from the Right and toleration of movements from the Left. As to the scope of this tolerance and intolerance: ... it would extend to the stage of action as well as of discussion and propaganda, of deed as well as of word.
    The whole post-fascist period is one of clear and present danger. Consequently, true pacification requires the withdrawal of tolerance before the deed, at the stage of communication in word, print, and picture. Such extreme suspension of the right of free speech and free assembly is indeed justified only if the whole of society is in extreme danger. I maintain that our society is in such an emergency situation, and that it has become the normal state of affairs.
    Withdrawal of tolerance from regressive movements before they can become active; intolerance even toward thought, opinion, and word, and finally, intolerance in the opposite direction, that is, toward the self-styled conservatives, to the political Right--these anti-democratic notions respond to the actual development of the democratic society which has destroyed the basis for universal tolerance.
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post
    I agree, the "manifesto" appears to be unremarkable and looks like little more than a few pathetic journal entries of a twisted mind.
    Because it’s not really a manifesto. The media can be blamed for fanning the flames on that. Which is why I posted this on 3/31:

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    The media is reporting numerous things that are totally incorrect. I’ll leave it that.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Because it’s not really a manifesto. The media can be blamed for fanning the flames on that. Which is why I posted this on 3/31:
    Thank you.

Student

Seven Nashville cops are placed on leave after manifesto released

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...drey-Hale.html

By Will Potter For Dailymail.Com
    15:55 EST 08 Nov 2023 , updated 17:31 EST 08 Nov 2023

- School shooter Audrey Hale's manifesto was leaked on Monday
    - Seven Nashville cops have been placed on leave amid an investigation
    - The deranged manifesto has been shrouded in secrecy since the March shooting
    - Seven Nashville police officers have been placed on administrative leave amid an investigation into how the 'manifesto' of school shooter Audrey Hale leaked online.

The release of the manifesto sent Nashville officials scrambling, with the city's new mayor Freddie O'Connell asking the state's top attorney to launch an investigation into the 'concerning' leak.

Following the leak of the disturbing manifesto, WSMV reporter Stacey Cameron confirmed seven offices were facing administrative leave as part of the ongoing investigation into how it became public.

In a statement to the outlet, NPD spokesperson Don Aaron said the decision was made 'to protest the integrity of the active, progressing investigation.'

He added that the move was 'absolutely not-punitive' and the department had no plans to identify those involved.

David Raybin, who is representing Hale's parents, said they have not seen the documents before.

---

User Tag List