I saw this at the gun store Friday. They just got them in that morning.

I managed to snag one

Now, I am waiting for the optic I ordered to come in. I watched a Youtube video to show me how to take it apart. It's not too hard, but it's a bit different.

Once I get the optic, I get to shoot it.

I watched a video review Friday night on Youtube. Guy shot about a 1" group at 50 yards. That's much better than the 2-3" average that the Beretta CX4 shoots. So, I can't wait to try it.

After playing with this over the weekend, I think this gun is awesome. It's been years since I have been this excited for something new. If the gun shoots like I hope it will, I may sell one CX4 and buy a 2nd one. We'll see.

The gun feels lighter than it is, because all of the weight is closer to your body. The front end of the gun is very light. Because of that, it makes it feel much lighter than the CX4 does (CX4 has more weight towards the front end of the gun).

I ordered a couple more 17 round mags for it. I don't have any M&Ps - other than 3 Shield Pluses. So, I want at least 6 mags for the gun. Since I like to shoot from the bench, I ordered the 17 rounders (instead of longer mags) so it doesn't cause a problem when I use my sandbags.

I am really impressed with the gun, and I can't wait for my optic to ship so I can try it out.