Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Moms Demand Action Colorado talking points sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    That is my take on Texas as well and one reason I didn’t make the move there. The cities are DEEP BLUE and at one point they will reach critical mass, gain control of the legislature and push their agenda like they have been doing in states like Colorado and Washington (and even Kalifornia).

And I like mountains………..
    The highest point in TX is Guadalupe Peak which is <9000 ft. and you have to hike all day to get there. There aren't many mountains in TX.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Total gun control up to complete confiscation is one of the fundamental principles of the leftist ideology. As soon as they get enough votes, they will pass any gun control legislation. The debates, arguments, state constitutions, and even the SCOTUS decisions are absolutely irrelevant. They don’t care. Ideology replaced knowledge. Think about it next time you vote. Frankly, I believe we have already passed the point of no return, at least in the blue states.

We’re talking about the constitutionality of this stuff in a forum thread.

They’re passing out papers in the statehouse and walking on bodies of teens to get across the wire.

Who’s winning where, again?
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Site Supporter
    We need a Gun Owners Demand No Action movement.

Site Supporter
    I'll reply on their Twitter post asking "do you really want to save lives?" "Would you like to save over 200,000 a year?" Then I'll drop the link in for the Johns Hopkins article saying medical mistakes kill over 200,000 a year. Maybe, just maybe it will plant the seed of doubt in someone's mind.
    --Jason--

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I'll reply on their Twitter post asking "do you really want to save lives?" "Would you like to save over 200,000 a year?" Then I'll drop the link in for the Johns Hopkins article saying medical mistakes kill over 200,000 a year. Maybe, just maybe it will plant the seed of doubt in someone's mind.
    Whataboutism is a poor argument on either side.

“People don’t bring doctors to schools to kill children.” Is the response you’ll probably get and nobody’s mind will be changed.

User Tag List