Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to buy more 9mm, can't find 124 Lawman, what to buy?

I’m the same and have noticed Lawman to be much harder to find over the past few months than normal. I assume they’re filling a contract and gave up waiting and bought S&B. I haven’t gotten to it yet but it seemed very well liked which is the trend with most S&B anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    I’ve been shooting quite a bit of blazer brass 124g and have had 2 of these in the last 500 rounds… not great stuff.

Attachment 102919

I’ve had a couple issues like that with blazer brass. Never an issue with the aluminum case blazer. I have a G19 that has a strong preference for 124gr aluminum and have shot quite a bit of it.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    I’ve been shooting quite a bit of blazer brass 124g and have had 2 of these in the last 500 rounds… not great stuff.

Attachment 102919
    Perfect for remedial drills

I've had good results with the Speer G2, in 124+P
    My Berettas shoot this load better than the G2 147's, which the shoot better[more accurate] in the 9mm Commander.

I don't understand it, because the Centurion has the same length bbl. [but completely different action]

The Springfield shoots all well, but shines with 147 thru the match bushingless bbl.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Norma sells a 124 TMJ if it's the jacket you are after.

Otherwise I'd flip a coin between Fiocchi and S&B. I think both are in the $260/1k range right now.

I have not purchased from these guys, but others seem to have had good luck. Not exactly the cheapest 9mm option, but it is the Lawman load you want.

https://buckinghorseoutpost.com/spee...ders-over-125/

They do require adult signature on delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    I have not purchased from these guys, but others seem to have had good luck. Not exactly the cheapest 9mm option, but it is the Lawman load you want.

https://buckinghorseoutpost.com/spee...ders-over-125/

They do require adult signature on delivery.
    That’s really not bad with free shipping.

Site Supporter
    Recoil Gun Works has the 115-grain version for $290 shipped.

ETA: Link.
    Last edited by revchuck38; 03-25-2023 at 05:33 PM.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    That’s really not bad with free shipping.
    You are right, for Lawman, its not. They have other 9mm options for cheaper, Blazer Brass being one of them.

Being one of those guys that actually has to show up for work, timing an order from them to avoid missing the "adult signature required" is my one big hangup about ordering from these guys. I understand why they might have such requirements, but it makes it a PITA for me.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    You are right, for Lawman, its not. They have other 9mm options for cheaper, Blazer Brass being one of them.

Being one of those guys that actually has to show up for work, timing an order from them to avoid missing the "adult signature required" is my one big hangup about ordering from these guys. I understand why they might have such requirements, but it makes it a PITA for me.
    I have that issue too, my usual workaround is to have them hold it at a hub for me and I swing by on a weekend.

User Tag List