Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: USA production Glock 28.... with pictures.

I got to try a 28 this week, and I liked it more than I thought I would. Winchester FP ran through it like a machine gun.

My 42 has all but replaced my j-frame. I use +1 or +2 mags, so it's an 8-9 rounds pistol. If I want more ammo, a P365 with 12 round mags will beat out a 28.

So it worked, it was a lot of fun, but it's still in 3rd place.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    My 42 has all but replaced my j-frame. I use +1 or +2 mags, so it's an 8-9 rounds pistol.
    What exactly are you using for the extra rounds? I've been lead to understand that all the +1 and +2 extensions for the 42 eventually cause failures.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    What exactly are you using for the extra rounds? I've been lead to understand that all the +1 and +2 extensions for the 42 eventually cause failures.
    Mags are all Glock 3, with Vickers +2 or Pearce +1. When the springs die, I'll replace them or buy new mags and add extensions. Unless Glock comes out with the an 8 or 9 round mag when they build the 42X.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Bumping this out of curiosity…any further experience/observations on these? Anyone try hydra shok deep in one?

User Tag List