Views: 294
Size:  84.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Live chat works!

How can we help with Lucky Ammo Store?

i need ammo

Please follow the procedure to place an order

will you accept my credit card?

Sir we don’t accept credit card on our website cause credit card thieves come on our site and make purchases with stolen cards and that has left us with a lot of case in court, whereby the Judge 👨*⚖️ passed a ruling that we shoot’s not accept credit card till further notice

where are you located? i have alot of money and want to buy ammo

Hello sir send us your number, Let’s continue talking on phone

i dont have a phone to call can i come by your store? where are you located?

you dont have a phone?

let us use 3 minutes to walk you through setting up a zelle

so place an order and then select zelle

my mom took my phone away and i cant call you

we accept cashapp also

how much ammo do you have?

we are a store so we have alot

oh thats good because i have alot of cash

then why dont you buy a new phone?

i see you are in florida and i live real close by, can i come by with all my cash and buy alot of ammo!

do you have a credit card?

yes! and alot of cash!

ok, here is what we can do. place an order and select cashapp and we will take your credit card. (now they will take a credit card??? oh brother)

but i thought the court said you cant take a credit card?

Yes the credit card you will be the one to make the purchase of bitcoin to our store wallet

It won’t be a credit card payment it will be a Bitcoin payment, Think about it and make your decision

can i just come by your store in florida? i live close by. can i buy bitcoin on your store? i tried to use my credit card but your store wont take it. can i just give you the credit card number and you can charge me? i need $6000.00 of ammo

Will you listen to me so we get this think done? are you ready?

yes but my mom took my cell phone, i am 14 years old, is it ok to buy ammo?

First your young coming to our store to purchase ammo for $6000 will raise questions is illegal so that’s why you can’t come to our store. Simple it’s just a link to open and make the purchase

yes but my mom took my cell phone, i am 14 years old, is it ok to buy ammo?

Simple it ask for drivers license verification so it make sure it’s your Credit Card, 14 years old and you want to come to our store? the cops would have just laughed

yes i can take the uber

just look for a phone that has a phone, send me the credit card information.

do you mean now? are you in florida?

okay, listen to me now! theres an easier way. First place an order and select cashapp as payment method, so we can know the type
    Of ammo you want and also know your total amount of order including the shipping. Now when we get that you will take a cab and go to a bitcoin ATM with the cash and make the deposit. And it will take 2 hours to register the package and in 24 hours time you can choose to pick it up at the post office or have it delivered to your door steps.

that sounds real good, if i give you my credit card number and address will you just send me the ammo please?

No you will go to a Bitcoin ATM and make the deposit

what if i just give you my bank account numbers? will that be easier for you?

do you have a license?

yes what kind of license do you want from me?

Do you have an ID or drivers license?

yes i do, should i ask my mom?

We will do this step by step listen to my instructions and don’t question what I tell you to do ok?

ok!

If you accept then I will send you the link to put in your credit card and scan your drivers license to purchase the bitcoin online now so we start processing your delivery

do you want my bank account numbers? me and my mom have $25,000.00 in the account. can you just take it from there?

First go place an order so we have your address to ship To and also have the total amount and shipping fee of package, Please I won’t accept any confusion I told you to stop talking and listen.

my mom just gave me my phone back can you call me now? hello? are you there?

yes! send me your number.

my credit card number?

I know you don’t wanna buy but I like playing around also.

i am happy to buy why are you making jokes? maybe i go somewhere else if you dont want my money. i have the bitcoin now so where do i send it to you?

go to another store you dummy, wrong grammer you in africa right?

yes i am in africa! are you here to my friend??? those americans are mostly stupid...

couldnt get him to bite on that last one.... Hahahahaha... Yep sounds like a legit place to buy ammo from! Stone.
    Piss poor spelling and grammar (disagreement in tense, plural/singular, awkward composition, etc.) are dead give-aways, too.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

@Stone thank you for doing that! I enjoyed reading it and feeling the scammer’s frustration.

That was amusing. I emailed sgammo to see if they ever get Gold Dot .223 and he said he hasn't been able to get it for 2 years but he'd put me on the alert list. Not nearly as much fun as @Stone had, but potentially more productive.

Its funny how at first he wouldmt take a credit card but once he thought he had a sucker hooked it was no problem!

User Tag List