Thread: M&P 2.0 question

M&P 2.0 question

I have an M&P 2.0 I put an Apex polymer flat face trigger kit in (their sear, plunger etc). With the apex trigger body the gun wouldn't fire, but worked with the stock one. emailed apex, they told me how M&P trigger bars have been out of spec lately and they sent me a new trigger body that had been trimmed. Now the gun fires reliably in dry fire (won't be able to live fire for a few days), but the sear movement doesn't *seem* like enough. I've attached a video.

Does this look like enough and since it fires should I move on, or should I file the trigger more? To get the sear to be on par with their installation video, I need about .010 more movement (sticking a feeler gauge between the sear actuator and the trigger bar to measure).

https://imgur.com/p2mQHHH

And I have emailed apex to see what they say but its a weekend and am curious what you all think.

I am surprised how little it does move. I have two with that trigger, and they both look about like yours, and both have been 100% since the install (~12k on the first one, probably 2-3k on the second one at this point). I would be confident it will work, and I am pretty confident you will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I am surprised how little it does move. I have two with that trigger, and they both look about like yours, and both have been 100% since the install (~12k on the first one, probably 2-3k on the second one at this point). I would be confident it will work, and I am pretty confident you will like it.
    Thanks, that's good to hear. If it works reliably as it is now, I already know I will like it too , this thing makes me want to put my Glocks up for sale yesterday.

User Tag List