Thread: Vertx SOCP Tactical Fanny Pack

Site Supporter

Vertx SOCP Tactical Fanny Pack

Does anyone know if the Vertx SOCP Tactical Fanny Pack will fit a Glock 17? How about a Glock 45 with a red dot? Thanks and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by jnc36rcpd View Post
    Does anyone know if the Vertx SOCP Tactical Fanny Pack will fit a Glock 17? How about a Glock 45 with a red dot? Thanks and be safe.
    Some months back, I got one, looked it over and returned it because it seemed inferior to a Hill People product. I can't recall the exact size now.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    I grabbed my pack and my Glock 17 and my 19 with mounted optics to see how everything fit together.

A plain Glock 17 will fit no problem, either fully horizontal or at a bit of an angle.

An optics mounted Glock 19 will fit both ways as well.

This isn’t exact, but I threw a Glock 17 mag in my optics mounted Glock 19 and if I angled it, it fit. If I tried to make it fit fully horizontally, it was causing some bulging across the bottom, so yes it will “fit” but I wouldn’t call it fitting comfortably.

Sorry I don’t have my Glock 47 yet with mounted optics to be able to tell you for sure.

I had wanted to try the Hill People Gear pack, but I haven’t been able to catch it in stock.

I picked up an Eberlestock fanny pack and it is too compact anything bigger than a Glock 19 if you want to fit keys, knives, pepper spray etc in the other pockets of the pack.

My use has a tendency to run these packs cross body, and the belt on the Eberlestock was too short to run cross body for me. To be fair though, that is entirely my fault since I am so far out of shape.

Let me know how else I can be of assistance.
    Last edited by Archimagirus; 03-17-2023 at 11:27 PM.

Site Supporter
    Thanks for the quick responses, guys. I was going to drop hammer during a Saint Patrick's Day sale, but found they didn't have the color I need. (Oddly enough, I'm looking for tctical black to blend into my uniform during transit to and from work.) Thanks again.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jnc36rcpd View Post
    Thanks for the quick responses, guys. I was going to drop hammer during a Saint Patrick's Day sale, but found they didn't have the color I need. (Oddly enough, I'm looking for tctical black to blend into my uniform during transit to and from work.) Thanks again.
    The AWS Snack Pack might work. They have black.

EDIT: I just looked at the Vertx bag and it's bigger than the Snack Pack.
    --Jason--

Site Supporter
    Back in the day, it seemed like half my county counterparts wandered about with the Beretta 92D's "concealed" in fanny packs. Today, it seems most manufacturers don't go larger than the Glock 19.

User Tag List