Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado News Site Calls For Publicly Confronting Gun Owners

Site Supporter

Colorado News Site Calls For Publicly Confronting Gun Owners

A Colorado news site is now advocating publicly confronting and shaming gun owners.

https://www.ammoland.com/2023/03/col...MAIL_CAMPAIGN)

We all need to be aware that these tactics are being promoted by the left so that we can consider in advance how to deal with them. While the linked article did not say this, we might speculate that some on the other side would not be unhappy if a gun owner over-reacts or does something that can be perceived as an over-reaction.

As we decide our own tactics, we need to remember that we are sometimes up against people with no ethics, morals, or scruples.

Site Supporter
    Morons.

Sure... the problem is the "Gun Extremeists", not criminals, bail reform or recidivism.

How is anyone going to know that I'm a "Gun Extremeist"? Concealed is concealed...

/morons
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Archive.org link to the editorial so the newspaper doesn't get to harvest clicks:

https://web.archive.org/web/20230315...un-extremists/

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Morons.

Sure... the problem is the "Gun Extremeists", not criminals, bail reform or recidivism.

How is anyone going to know that I'm a "Gun Extremeist"? Concealed is concealed...

/morons
    Generally a good point but an wouldn’t be surprised by some of these nutcase leftists showing up outside a shooting range.

Site Supporter
    "If I'm so dangerous as a gun owner, why do you feel comfortable confronting and verbally assaulting me in public while I am armed?"

What could go wrong?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

"Depraved fanaticism"...

Every day we paint ourselves into the same corner that "Bleeding Kansas" erupted from.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    What could go wrong?
    That question seems to be coming up more and more these days.

Site Supporter
    The more I thought about this, the more astonishing the paradox and cognitive dissonance becomes.

If gun owners were so dangerous, the keyboard masher who wrote that drivel would be putting himself in an incredibly real danger by having his name and picture attached to it.

If guns and gun owners were so dangerous, those nearly 400-million guns in the country would be seeing a vastly higher rate of violent crime involving guns. To the tune of tens of millions of victims per year, not thousands.

We keep trying to be reasonable with these people but this sort of stuff proves they're beyond reason. It's really damn sad.

Student
    Oh look, free MUC.

User Tag List