Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Colorado News Site Calls For Publicly Confronting Gun Owners

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    Sorry, but what's MUC?
    Managing Unknown Contacts

Site Supporter

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    So when this escalates to being physical and a CCW holder ventilates the aggressor, then what? Antifa protests. Shitty times in shitty states.
    In addition to being front page news and facing criminal charges when the idiot who got ventilated is more likely to be deserving of those charges.

Those who protest outside abortion clinics frequently face similar tactics: the pro-murder side will push to the point where a physical response is unavoidable and fully justified, then call the police when it happens. One such pro-life protester told me about watching one of the pro-murder side blow an air-horn in someone’s ear, and then call the police after being pushed away.

If you have companions, I would encourage having them start videoing as you address any such problems. Like any defensive situation, being able to explain and demonstrate why any action you took was necessary and reasonable will be critical.

I'd be willing to bet that this editorial doubled their normal traffic.

Colorado Newsline is basically four lefties from Boulder/Denver who have an overgrown sense of moral superiority.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    ... shame the m*therf*ckers who don’t have guns.
    Best piece of advice I've seen in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post
    This is relevant. This is a tactic the left frequently uses, be it at protests or wherever. Push and taunt you as far as they can until you react.

Then they cry foul. All the while, the media machine standing by waiting for a reaction to mass market as "evidence".

Stop being "nice" and use every legal tool against them. Press charges, file civil suits, etc. There should be uncomfortable legal consequences for them.
    To add to this, we should also be counseling the mental midgets in our midst to practice avoidance, don't react, and act like everyone is watching and waiting for them to screw up. You know, the "wish a MF would!" types.

Plenty on gun forums (not really here but others) and social media like that, that would make themselves famous and doom the rest of us because they couldn't control their own egos.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    In addition to being front page news and facing criminal charges when the idiot who got ventilated is more likely to be deserving of those charges.

Those who protest outside abortion clinics frequently face similar tactics: the pro-murder side will push to the point where a physical response is unavoidable and fully justified, then call the police when it happens. One such pro-life protester told me about watching one of the pro-murder side blow an air-horn in someone’s ear, and then call the police after being pushed away.

If you have companions, I would encourage having them start videoing as you address any such problems. Like any defensive situation, being able to explain and demonstrate why any action you took was necessary and reasonable will be critical.
    Yep. It’s meant to provoke a non-proportional reaction. Also such verbal assaults are not going to happen in the many conservative parts of Colorado, it will happen in the deep blue enclaves where such radicals live are run by progressive “Soros” funded politicians and DAs looking to make an example out of someone.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Yep. It’s meant to provoke a non-proportional reaction. Also such verbal assaults are not going to happen in the many conservative parts of Colorado, it will happen in the deep blue enclaves where such radicals live are run by progressive “Soros” funded politicians and DAs looking to make an example out of someone.
    Yes, but even correct, proportional responses are likely to draw a call to the police. The situation with the air horn did not result in prosecution of anyone if I understand correctly, but the piece of garbage with the air horn did call the police and claim to have been assaulted.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post
    To add to this, we should also be counseling the mental midgets in our midst to practice avoidance, don't react, and act like everyone is watching and waiting for them to screw up. You know, the "wish a MF would!" types.

Plenty on gun forums (not really here but others) and social media like that, that would make themselves famous and doom the rest of us because they couldn't control their own egos.
    I advised a close friend who was flirting with joining a local “militia” to carry a camera instead of firearms if he went to any local political events and if he bought a helmet to mount a go pro on it. Bless his heart. I eventually talked him out of the militia, but not before he posed for a group photo in a borrowed plate carrier with his AR that he has never fired. So he’s got that going for him, which is nice.

This just straight out of their playbook.

The Rules
    "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
    "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
    "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
    "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
    "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
    "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
    "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
    "Keep the pressure on."
    "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. "
    "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
    "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."
    "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
    "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. "

Kill 'em with kindness.
    Be polite, smile, say nothing. Film them back (cause you know they're filming you). Exit the area.

It's like "Global Thermonuclear War" from War Games: The only way to win is not to play.
    Last edited by LOKNLOD; 03-17-2023 at 12:55 PM.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Site Supporter
    Lol this is just someone ragequitting because of Bruen tho....

If they think that a single person is going to get out there and start shaming their friends and families for owning guns they are an idiot.

This is just gonna result in the usual Thanksgiving table politics arguments and will not result in some crowd of blue haired land whale lesbians converging on my house and raging at anybody. Even in the so called "enemy territory" of Chicagoland.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

User Tag List