Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1911 fans, look at what Alchemy has done

Painfully redundant and annoying video.

Beautiful gun.

The pitchman, on the other hand, had the unfortunate effect of diminishing my impression of the company.

Reminds me of the Foxworthy routine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZclYsVVzMw

I don't care how accomplished that neurosurgeon is, that just isn't a confidence builder.

To be fair, being a good gun builder doesn't also make one a good pitchman.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Retro 1911s are cool and that one is tops!

Love the two tone.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    To be fair, being a good gun builder doesn't also make one a good pitchman.
    Pitchman is the Alchemy "Millenial Sales Guy" - not the smith.

I think he's pretty amusing. And importantly his job is dealing with sales and promotion to help keep Rob Schauland and Crew working.

If anyone has seen Rob Schauland's videos - he's not exactly known for his bed side manner, either:

http://instagram.com/p/CVLXyKZD1mg/

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Pitchman is the Alchemy "Millenial Sales Guy" - not the smith.

I think he's pretty amusing. And importantly his job is dealing with sales and promotion to help keep Rob Schauland and Crew working.

If anyone has seen Rob Schauland's videos - he's not exactly known for his bed side manner, either:

http://instagram.com/p/CVLXyKZD1mg/
    Sent my Alchemy back to Rob because it had a tendency to print to one side because of what I think was some uneven barrel lug contact. It was aggravating, considering the price of the gun

Rob called me personally, said he chewed out the guy who let the gun leave his shop that way and re fit a whole new barrel to the gun. Felt bad about the poor guy getting chewed out lol.

I find him both amusing and an excellent guy to do business with. My Alchemy Prime has spent a good deal of time in a holster, and I'd never part with it.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

That guy absolutely reset the negative impression I had from the first one. I could definitely see myself doing business with him.

I have never before seen a gunmaker have to defend his product. Seems true that there is no such thing as bad publicity. Rob says he sold the six thus far finished in three minutes. I am sure there will be a scramble for the rest of the type.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

User Tag List