Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bullseye anyone?

Site Supporter
    @JRV - I'd love to find standard and/or centerfire pistol matches, but I've had no luck. Is there a website out there that lists them?
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    @JRV - I'd love to find standard and/or centerfire pistol matches, but I've had no luck. Is there a website out there that lists them?
    The largest online resource I have found is USA Shooting’s schedule of events. Some smaller club and league-level events are announced on TargetTalk.

I have also talked to some scholastic coaches that I met shooting air pistol. For example, I never knew my old college had an open-to-everyone air and standard pistol match every January until talking to those folks.
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    https://southwestlouisianarifleandpi...cision-Pistol)
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Site Supporter
    Thanks. I was a member there back when I shot Conventional Pistol (2700). They don't shoot International matches.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

@revchuck38 you can also use the NRA competition search function filtered by “International” sports. That will show where the NRA-sanctioned standard pistol, air pistol, and free pistol matches are.

Edited to add map photo: NRA sanctioned events are few and far between. With the exception of a single open-to-the-public club match held in February at the Citadel, NRA-sanctioned air, standard, and free pistol events don’t exist in the Southeast. They’re clustered around DC, New England, the Midwest, and the West Coast.

Name:  IMG_4142.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  65.1 KB
    Last edited by JRV; 02-15-2024 at 07:49 AM.
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

Site Supporter
    @JRV - I tried that earlier this morning and came up with about the same info as on the map - the closest one is 681 miles away in SC. Bah, humbug!

Site Supporter
    Congratulations! very nice accomplishment!

Quote Originally Posted by P.E. Kelley View Post
    This specific picture cost me money as of yesterday. I wanted a heavier .22 upper with a longer sight radius and a sharply undercut front sight. Nelson Custom is making it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by JRV View Post
    This specific picture cost me money as of yesterday. I wanted a heavier .22 upper with a longer sight radius and a sharply undercut front sight. Nelson Custom is making it happen.
    Happy? to help! hahahah. You like good stuff as do I. Great minds eh?

Best
    PK
    Guns are just machines and without you they can do no harm, nor any good

Quote Originally Posted by P.E. Kelley View Post
    Happy? to help! hahahah. You like good stuff as do I. Great minds eh?

Best
    PK
    Name:  IMG_4530.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  101.3 KB

You saw this one over on Instagram. Nelson Custom moved fast! I did not expect delivery before the CMP Eastern Games, but they made it happen. After the Games are over, this will get mounted and tested for any tuning it might need.

User Tag List