Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: N-frame holstet?

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Since it's available, I'll just go for that. If it doesn't suit me, it'll go into the Box O' Holsters or up in the Karma Club.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Safariland 567, Dillon has them right now for less than 45 bucks. Adjustable tension, large non deforming opening, they sit away from the body so initial grasp comes easier than a close to the body concealment holster. They last forever.

They can be concealed but the butt will stand off the torso moreso than a close fitting concealment holster.

eta: there are (being Safariland) multiple attachments for the holster, you can raise it, lower it, put it on a 2" belt, etc.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JTMcC View Post
    Safariland 567, Dillon has them right now for less than 45 bucks. Adjustable tension, large non deforming opening, they sit away from the body so initial grasp comes easier than a close to the body concealment holster. They last forever.

They can be concealed but the butt will stand off the torso moreso than a close fitting concealment holster.

eta: there are (being Safariland) multiple attachments for the holster, you can raise it, lower it, put it on a 2" belt, etc.
    I think this would be a better fit for what you're looking for, Steph. I knew about it but couldn't find it on Safariland's website, it might be discontinued.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

I think you're right, it's either discontinued or they aren't making them right now. Might take some looking.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I've got some for my K & L frames, but I'm pretty sure they don't have a mold for N frames. Wouldn't hurt to ask, though.
    I've never seen N frame holsters available from them, but keep hoping....

"they" being JMKC.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I have a S&W 28-2 (4“) on the way to me and I need a holster for it. I need a covered trigger guard as match directors birth livestock otherwise. OWB. 1.5” belt. Rigid-ish mouth so the gun can reasonably be reholstered. And not too expensive, because range holster.

Ideas? Brickbats?
    Sent you a PM.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post
    Sent you a PM.
    Thanks. Typing on phone is hard, so, tomorrow?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Tony Meyer for Kydex, and Rob Leahy at Simply Rugged for Moodex.

Everyone knows Tony, and Rob's work is very high quality and underpriced for what you get. He also has a 'sale page' for holsters that people don't claim. They are dang near half price.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Thanks. Typing on phone is hard, so, tomorrow?
    Certainly. Thanks for the reply.

Late suggestion, but the best 4" N frame holster I've ever had is the Kramer belt scabbard.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List