Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: N-frame holstet?

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

N-frame holstet?

I have a S&W 28-2 (4“) on the way to me and I need a holster for it. I need a covered trigger guard as match directors birth livestock otherwise. OWB. 1.5” belt. Rigid-ish mouth so the gun can reasonably be reholstered. And not too expensive, because range holster.

Ideas? Brickbats?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

My fave holster for my fave N frame: https://www.kramerleather.com/produc...paddle-holster

Site Supporter
    I have one of these for my 3.5 pre model 27

https://lobogunleather.com/owb-outsi...anced-pancake/

Site Supporter
    Type of competition?

Preferred ride height?

Prefer close to the body or spaced out from the body?

Prefer dropped and angled or not?

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    My fave holster for my fave N frame: https://www.kramerleather.com/produc...paddle-holster
    Oops, guess I missed the “not too expensive” part of the criteria. Kramer is kind of pricey. I can attest to the quality though. The one MSP I have for the LH 29-3 3” has been duly tested. I have another MSP for a Ruger Security Six 2.75” that has been duly tested also. Easy on/off, hugs close to body so it isn’t racking on things while moving through life, , molded mouth for one handed reholstering, height good for a speedy draw. The N frame one has been on multiple backwoods adventures and hunts. Security Six for ranch work, brush busting with snake shot when it’s snake season here in central Texas which is coming soon.

Site Supporter
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

JMCK makes revolver holsters that would work for what you want. I have one each for my 3” and 4” GP100s that are reasonably comfortable for all day wear.

Last I looked you still have to choose an auto model and then specify your revolver needs in the comments section. And I’d call/email to make sure they can fit your revolver first.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick R View Post
    JMCK makes revolver holsters that would work for what you want. I have one each for my 3” and 4” GP100s that are reasonably comfortable for all day wear.

Last I looked you still have to choose an auto model and then specify your revolver needs in the comments section. And I’d call/email to make sure they can fit your revolver first.
    I've got some for my K & L frames, but I'm pretty sure they don't have a mold for N frames. Wouldn't hurt to ask, though.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Type of competition?

Preferred ride height?

Prefer close to the body or spaced out from the body?

Prefer dropped and angled or not?
    USPSA and ICORE, belt-high, not dropped. (Not doing Tactical Thelma) I prefer close to the body so, if I'm wearing a coat, I might be able to carry it.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick R View Post

Good thought, @Tony Mayer is a good guy and site supporter, so I'll drop him a line.

User Tag List