Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: EDC Fixed Blades: What and how do you carry?

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    Following thread with great interest.

While I was a relatively early adopter of the CP, There are times that a smaller fixed blade in the pocket would be ideal. No clip showing would be superlative but not necessarily an absolute deal breaker.

Unfortunately, the one that PB so graciously shared from CSAT seems sold out.

Any other recommendations for a turnkey sheath/knife set whereby I presume the sheath falls away as it hooks the edge of the pocket in a similar manner a a pocket holster for a j frame etc?

PS-NH where is the stealth for your spartan blade?
    I carried a ban tang SAF pikal in exactly the manner you mention, until I found out that my state considers the practice to be criminal. The SAF comes in either edge in or out versions. A very cool edc.

Our guys at empire could get you one.

https://empireoutfitter.com/collecti...-free-shipping

In stock here:

https://illumn.com/ban-tang-knives/saf.html
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter

While I was a relatively early adopter of the CP, There are times that a smaller fixed blade in the pocket would be ideal. No clip showing would be superlative but not necessarily an absolute deal breaker.

Any other recommendations for a turnkey sheath/knife set whereby I presume the sheath falls away as it hooks the edge of the pocket in a similar manner a a pocket holster for a j frame etc?

The Chris Fry / Raven Concealment Pocket Shield was designed for exactly this purpose: the sheath cam mount on the shield.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1122882..._2&frs=1&sts=1

User Tag List