Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Someone needs to start making this magazine pouch

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    I've been wearing one for the last 6 months or so and really like it. With the minimal and adjustable belt loop channel, it stays put on the belt and stays really tight to the body!
    I am curious about how the adjustment works for the belt channel, particularly since the 1 1/4” wide double thickness leather belts I prefer seem to be a less common choice.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    I am curious about how the adjustment works for the belt channel, particularly since the 1 1/4” wide double thickness leather belts I prefer seem to be a less common choice.
    They are shipped with 1/16" nylon washers/spacers to add between the loop and the kydex shell. As pictured has a built in 1/8" thick channel, plus one 1/16" thin rubber washer which fits on my wilderness 5 stitch belt tight enough to hardly move forward or rearward. All you need to do is remove the screws, add the nylon spacers to your desired thickness, re attach the loop with the screws and you're set!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    They are shipped with 1/16" nylon washers/spacers to add between the loop and the kydex shell. As pictured has a built in 1/8" thick channel, plus one 1/16" thin rubber washer which fits on my wilderness 5 stitch belt tight enough to hardly move forward or rearward. All you need to do is remove the screws, add the nylon spacers to your desired thickness, re attach the loop with the screws and you're set!
    That is a good feature. The rearmost of the two CCC pouches I wore would slide around on my belt.

When will these be showing up on the website?
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

We are coming out (back out actually) with a new version 2 mag pouch that has a fixed loop made from tegris material that is very minimal, has adjustable retention and will be adjustable for different belt thicknesses!
    Very interesting! Looking forward to getting a few of these.

Quote Originally Posted by 41magfan View Post
    When will these be showing up on the website?
    Within 2 weeks. Also, they are only going to be available for a 1 1/2" belt.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    Within 2 weeks. Also, they are only going to be available for a 1 1/2" belt.
    While I would prefer exact fit on my 1 1/4 inch belt, 1 1/2 is not a deal breaker and would still work well as long as the loop is sufficiently rigid to prevent flexing outward. Exact fit to a belt width is more critical with holsters than with magazine or light pouches.

+1 On the Kytex mag holder. Ready tactical also makes a similar low pro design. Both are rock solid in all temp extremes. Been using both for well over a decade, beat the snot out of them from daily carry to long days out in the woods and they keep coming back for more. These are the original two i bought so as far as holding up to abuse, yeah, they can take it. SKD has the Ready Tactial pouches.,

only going to be available for a 1 1/2" belt.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

We are coming out (back out actually) with a new version 2 mag pouch that has a fixed loop made from tegris material that is very minimal, has adjustable retention and will be adjustable for different belt thicknesses!
    I may have to try one of these when I order another holster. That looks pretty slick.

User Tag List