Thread: Weeknight match in greater SLC area?

Weeknight match in greater SLC area?

I'll be staying in Orem, UT for much of next week, but not over a weekend. If anyone knows of a weeknight shoot in the area, please let me know. I know it's not uncommon for indoor ranges to run a "Tuesday Night Tactical Match," or similar outlaw style event. I did try and search local ranges but didn't find anything promising. Thanks!

Closest to Orem is Ready Gunner, they have a good reputation but I have no experience there. Suggest you give them a call.

There are indoor evening USPSA matches at The Armory in Sandy, UT, usually findable on Practiscore, but their next match is May 18 so probably too late for your purposes.

Unfortunately the local USPSA club (SLPSA) is not allowed to shoot after sunset on the state-owned, club-managed range, so we don't have outdoor night matches.

(On the other hand, that does save us from Death by Mosquito, so there's that.)

If you want to just shoot, and if for some reason Ready Gunner is unavailable to you, I recommend The Armory in Sandy, or TNT in Murray. TNT has 100 yard indoor tubes as well as 25 yard private bays and an indoor skeet bay, it's a really nice range.

Both The Armory and TNT are directly off I-15.
    Last edited by Archer1440; 05-02-2023 at 05:05 PM.

User Tag List