Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fallen Officer, Soldier, Michael Evans.

Stickied. PF is donating now.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    The Friends here have helped me so here is what I can do.

Money is a little tight, as I just moved and have some things going on, on the personal side that are as of yet unresolved, though should be relatively soon (hopefully).

That said, I have components and have been cranking out ammo loading presses to pay the bills.

So.

If someone would like to donate a couple hundred bucks to this Fallen Officer's family, I will send them 200 rounds of whatever ammo they would like.

I have .38 Short Colt (fits in .38 Special guns), 240 grain .44 Magnum, .270 grain .45 colt and 170 grain .357 Magnums that I have produced. Some do not show in stock on the website, as I have just made them and have not had a chance to even box them up.

But if you let me know that you have sent this family the funds, and send me your address, they are yours.

I hope this will help.
    I kicked over $200. Don't worry about the ammo.
    #RESIST

Donated. @Lost River I don't need the ammo, but maybe you can send some of that Short Colt to some of the LEO Snubby shooters on here who can't quite afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I kicked over $200. Don't worry about the ammo.
    Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    Donated. @Lost River I don't need the ammo, but maybe you can send some of that Short Colt to some of the LEO Snubby shooters on here who can't quite afford it.
    One of our guys here who donated received the ammo and is putting it to good use.

User Tag List