Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Shot Leather, LLC announces the release of the SME!

Looking forward to receiving mine
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

The mission statement of PF should be, where common gun owners wait breathlessly for the latest model gun to be introduced, here at PF we are way beyond that -- we just anxiously wait the latest appendix holster introduction.

PS: Can't wait for my 5 Shot to arrive!

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The mission statement of PF should be, where common gun owners wait breathlessly for the latest model gun to be introduced, here at PF we are way beyond that -- we just anxiously wait the latest appendix holster introduction.
    Guns are easy...it's the carrying them part that's hard.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

PS: Can't wait for my 5 Shot to arrive!
    This exactly..... Every time I order something new my friends are like you got on the waiting list for a holster? what does that even mean? and it was how much???

Some of my co-workers can't even understand what $180 for a holster is. Like it's another deminson or something. I have to relate it to them in terms of lapdances and the amount of gliter transfer $180 would get them........Then the light comes on.

We are diminished

Gorgeous. Can't wait to get mine for the P30.

Looking forward to mine as well.

Any pictures of this being worn? Want to know if it sticks out in the crotch or would hide under a tight tee.

Quote Originally Posted by Haraise View Post
    Any pictures of this being worn? Want to know if it sticks out in the crotch or would hide under a tight tee.
    A lot of what you're asking is completely dependent on a person's own idividual physique and may not translate to another individual. I would like to see more photos as well but realize what works for one in a photo may not work for you in real life.

User Tag List