Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Shot Leather, LLC announces the release of the SME!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    Just so all you guys on the first run are up to date and not scratching your headz as to why so and so got one and you didn't, here's the deal. I ran batches (4-6 at a time) of P30's, G17's and M&P's. The G19's are sitting on the bench right now, and I plan on finishing up the rest by the end of the week. This includes the remaining P30's, G17's, the G19's, HK45/45c's, SIG P226's and whatever I may have forgotten. I have all the paperwork from the first run in its own file, so nobody is getting skipped. I will post a note here when it is all done.
    Outstanding, thanks for the run down, again! My credit card and the Mrs. are gonna be leather holster hating fools, because come third quarter, we're switching to new duty guns...out with the .45 and here comes the .40. So more business for you John, I'll be in touch for some IWB rigs. Until then keep cutting/sewing leather and take care of those sacred leather sewing hands!

Got my shipping notice last night. Quite, quite excited.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Got shipping notice today!

Bringing it to Canada when you come up dude?
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

I have the last handful on the bench right now and they will ship by Fri.

Hey John, if I ordered the SME right now, what type of time frame are we looking at for the holster? It would be for a m&p fs. Love the look of the leather, beautiful looking holster.

Quote Originally Posted by Slavex View Post
    Bringing it to Canada when you come up dude?

Yup!

Just got my two for the G17 and P30 -- happy customer here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman_15 View Post
    Hey John, if I ordered the SME right now, what type of time frame are we looking at for the holster? It would be for a m&p fs. Love the look of the leather, beautiful looking holster.
    At this point...at least 16 weeks. I have the first run done, the second run is under way, and I have LOTS of my regular stuff to get caught up on. The 3rd run is not even on the radar right now.

Got my shipping notice yesterday. I expect to be wearing the holster and an O-face by this time next week.

User Tag List