Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Shot Leather, LLC announces the release of the SME!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    I'll let you know after SHOT - there are still a few of the original "Maybe" members who have not confirmed. If they do, the run will be full, but if not I will let you know.
    John,
    If you have any more "maybes" that drop out or don't confirm, I would definitely like to be on the list for the next run.

I'll let you know after SHOT - there are still a few of the original "Maybe" members who have not confirmed. If they do, the run will be full, but if not I will let you know.
    John,

I'd also be interested in ordering one for an HK P2000 when you make another run. PM sent.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Did I mention how comfortable the SME is? Because it's really comfortable. Unless I'm sitting down hunched over with bad posture I don't even feel the gun.

Pithy ad copy:

The 5 Shot SME - You never knew shoving something down the front of your pants could feel this good.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Pithy ad copy:

The 5 Shot SME - You never knew shoving something down the front of your pants could feel this good.
    Or, you've never felt so little in your pants before.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorpogo View Post
    Or, you've never felt so little in your pants before.
    I think we might have a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by statutorygrape View Post
    I think we might have a weener.
    Fixed it for ya!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

I would also like to know if there is room after shot. Or possibly a 3rd run?

Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    Or possibly a 3rd run?
    It will have to be a 3rd run. I think I will be doing them in large runs from now on (this is also how I do ankle rigs). Since it is only available in black and I won't be offering any other options, it makes it pretty easy to run them that way.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Did I mention how comfortable the SME is? Because it's really comfortable. Unless I'm sitting down hunched over with bad posture I don't even feel the gun.

Pithy ad copy:

Ditto. I wore mine last night while out and about and it was very comfortable. Like TC, I almost "forgot" that I was carrying the P30 while wearing the SME. John is a craftsman and it's evident with this holster that he is a master of his trade. If you're on the fence about getting one.... well...... to quote Arnold S.....

Dooooh iiit!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    Ditto. I wore mine last night while out and about and it was very comfortable. Like TC, I almost "forgot" that I was carrying the P30 while wearing the SME. John is a craftsman and it's evident with this holster that he is a master of his trade. If you're on the fence about getting one.... well...... to quote Arnold S.....

Dooooh iiit!!!!!!!
    My order is in.

Stoked.

User Tag List