Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: 5 Shot Leather, LLC announces the release of the SME!

I just got three from him this week.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader8207 View Post
    How long did it take to get? I'm still waiting for mine... ordered in Dec of 2017. I have contacted John and he tells me its "in production". I kinda gave up on it and him.
    Shoot me a PM... I have a ton getting ready to ship.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Looking at the site, i understood there to be no left hand option on these holsters. Is that correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader8207 View Post
    How long did it take to get? I'm still waiting for mine... ordered in Dec of 2017. I have contacted John and he tells me its "in production". I kinda gave up on it and him.
    25 months

You should be getting yours soon as I ordered mine on Dec of 2017 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    Looking at the site, i understood there to be no left hand option on these holsters. Is that correct ?

I actually do Left Hand versions now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    I actually do Left Hand versions now.
    Outstanding. I’ll see if I can place an order, if you’re still taking orders.

Outstanding. I’ll see if I can place an order, if you’re still taking orders.
    I am.

Site Supporter
    I have a couple SMEs. They are a work of art

Banned

Left hand SME with full swear guard and knuckle relief

Name:  3D96944E-0651-41F5-9D6A-2BD6A5D779B4.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  81.3 KB

Name:  89CCA21D-1997-4F6D-B1FA-8C689CCD0165.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  37.7 KB

What can I say that hasn’t been said already? It’s beautiful, comfy, and conceals well. It’s leather which is my preference for all day carry, good as kydex can be. Pictured, my LTT 92C. It’s built to take a full-size as well.

I saw a thread from ‘14 by user Taadski (Sp?) where he requested, among other things, knuckle relief and a full sweat guard. I requested the knuckle relief after getting a permanent bump on my middle finger knuckle from bashing it on kydex. And I prefer a full sweat guard. As you can see, John got it handled perfectly.

I’m extremely happy with this, stoked it came so fast, and very grateful to John for getting beautiful, functional work in my hands so quickly.

Name:  3D96944E-0651-41F5-9D6A-2BD6A5D779B4.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  81.3 KB

Name:  89CCA21D-1997-4F6D-B1FA-8C689CCD0165.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  37.7 KB

What can I say that hasn’t been said already? It’s beautiful, comfy, and conceals well. It’s leather which is my preference for all day carry, good as kydex can be. Pictured, my LTT 92C. It’s built to take a full-size as well.

I saw a thread from ‘14 by user Taadski (Sp?) where he requested, among other things, knuckle relief and a full sweat guard. I requested the knuckle relief after getting a permanent bump on my middle finger knuckle from bashing it on kydex. And I prefer a full sweat guard. As you can see, John got it handled perfectly.

I’m extremely happy with this, stoked it came so fast, and very grateful to John for getting beautiful, functional work in my hands so quickly.
    Damn, that is sweeeeet!
    I'm digging the knuckle relief, now I'm wondering if he can make one for a Staccato C?
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

User Tag List